POLL: Are you betting on the Dolphins to win next years Superbowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Are you betting on the Dolphins to win next years Superbowl

Will you bet on the Dolphins winning the Superb Owl next season

• Yes

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • Undecided/Maybe

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm going to bet a hundred on it. I've never placed a bet on the Phins winning the Superbowl b4 but I think we have a decent chance at pulling it off, if we stay healthy of course.

I really, really, really hope we win a Superb Owl next year but those nocturnal avians are pretty rare. Now, the Common Owl (also known as a Barn Owl) or even the Great Horned Owl … maybe. I’m just not seeing a Superb Owl in our immediate future

47DAB507-49C0-4D15-A064-4AF51339BD35.jpeg

I placed a bet with my local sports book on Tua for MVP, because why not and put a very sizable bet on the chargers missing the playoffs with a coworker. That’s all for my preseason betting. Everything else will be prop bets throughout the year.

I really, really, really hope we win a Superb Owl next year but those nocturnal avians are pretty rare. Now, the Common Owl (also known as a Barn Owl) or even the Great Horned Owl … maybe. I’m just not seeing a Superb Owl in our immediate future

View attachment 143392
Excited Colin Robinson GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

I’ll take the over on wins

And Jalen Ramsey as DPOY

I do it every year. I’ve also got Achane as offensive rookie of the year and Phillips as defensive MVP.
With Ramsey, Howard, Holland and Wilkins... I'm not sure Phillips will the team defensive player of the year.

Though I don't think there is a human being alive that believes this is the Dolphins year more then me, every time I bet in favor of the Dolphins, they lose, so as I have done for many years now, I am staying away from betting.

Though I don't think there is a human being alive that believes this is the Dolphins year more then me, every time I bet in favor of the Dolphins, they lose, so as I have done for many years now, I am staying away from betting.
Bro, I've stopped betting on the phins a long time ago... it seems like the God's had us winning, until the second I put money on it, then the God's changed the outcome and I lost tons of money. Lesson learned, will never do it again!

Back
Top Bottom