POLL: Are you betting on the Dolphins to win next years Superbowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Are you betting on the Dolphins to win next years Superbowl

Will you bet on the Dolphins winning the Superb Owl next season

• Yes

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • Undecided/Maybe

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
I can't with Tua's concussions and injury history. I hope he stays healthy and no more concussions, but miami's season is really about Tua's health. If Tua gets another concussion his career could be over and he'd probably miss a month and miami's season would be up in smoke or miami would definitely not be a super bowl contender if miami manages to sneak in like last season

Ok let's assume all of the great expectations are correct:

1 - Tua stays healthy for 16 or 17 games and has a great season.
2 - The Bills continue to build on what they've done the past few seasons.
3 - Rodgers returns to his MVP form of just a few seasons ago and quickly meshes with the Jets wrs.
4 - Bill O'Brien helps Mac Jones to look like an experienced and improved version of what he looked like as rookie in 2021.

All four teams could have elite level defenses that could win games on their own and each of the defenses might be better than their own team's offense.

If all 4 teams are as good as their fans expect them to be, what order do have the division finishing? It looks like a toss up with injuries, lucky breaks and key mental errors being the difference between possibly winning the division or finishing last and maybe getting a coach fired.

Dolphins
Jets
Bills
Patriots

Why? Because I already expected the Dolphins offense to be a nightmare, but with Fangio, and Ramsey on board of an already very talented Defense, the only way to keep ahead of the Dolphins is to have a power running offense (None of the three really have one), and hope not to get into a shootout.

Back
Top Bottom