Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

• Total voters
Sucking for Tua and then missing on Herbert is becoming extremely expensive.

So Miami...You know what's coming.

It all depends on Tua's play
and how far miami goes. If miami makes the playoffs and goes far into it. I won't be happy about the lost pick, but I can deal with it since miami still has one. And they won't need it to get a qb because Tua's proven to be the qb for miami.

Yeah, it's gonna hurt, but its our pick, not San Frans, so, I hope SF **** the bed - well I think they will finish bottom 10 anyways, and our pick I expect to be late 20's.

And Tua will be the man under centre for years to come.

When we get a top 10 pick from SF, Grier will trade down for 2 first rounders and get the 3rd back for '24!

Unless the Notre Dame TE is available.

Also I say F the league, once the 2023 draft rolls around I’m trading up from the second round to get back into the first round.

I’m taking the Notre Dame TE and the Texas RB. Middle fingers to everyone.

And because they will both be on hand at the draft I will offer them a million dollars extra to not shake Goddells hand. I’ll meet you there instead and you can shake my hand.

I don’t want to rob the kids of the experience of being drafted and relishing all that comes with it But when I make the phone call to let them both know they are Dolphins. I will also let them know what I think of Goddell.

I’ll agree to contracts with both players immediately adding the most ridiculous, easy to attain incentives as possible. Absolutely pissing off the rest of the league.

Ross has to pay the price. If he loses the team than I can live with it. If Scummy Ross and Toxic Beal stick around I’ll never let it go.

Last edited:
I put somewhat, but in reality it's never good to have a first round pick taken away from you. That will sting. IMO the somewhat should be changed to a lot.

The NFL has yet to see Tua perform at optimum level. Tua had the misfortune to play under a coach who was both clueless and uninterested in offense. That along with his hip injury and playing behind the worst oline in football with no real RB and only Waddle and Gisecki to throw to .totally limited his chance to succeed. The fact that he closed last season winning 8 of 9 with all that going against him should strike fear into the NFL. Add a new coach who is behind him 100%, add TYREEK FREAKING HILL, add Armstead, Collins and a running game and then factor in how much better the overall coaching will be compared to Flo's run, insert last year's very fine defense returning plus Ingrahm and Channing Tindall and what do you have. You have a team poised to kick major butt this year. The draft choice will sting for a day or two because it was really bs but let's blow it off because we have a great team with some real brains leading us in Mike McD plus Grier has shown a unique ability to get back draft picks if needed. I forgot to mention that Tua looks like the 6 Million Dollar Man, he's got muscles in his arms and legs and he is nimble in the drills that I've seen. Him and McD are very tight and Tua has sizzled in practice!! That's what is important. A pick in the high 20's or higher, we'll live. Tua is throwing big bombs to Hill and Waddle every day!!!!! This season we will see #13, not Dan, but the Alabama Tua and he will pick teams apart!! Alabama Tua is a bad man!!!!

I think we are gonna see a older, wiser and healthier Tua this year. New offense, new coaches and some great New additions. Let's get it :TUA: :P66 🐬

Where's the choice for what difference does it make? It's in stone. Just pretend we never had those picks and get past it.

I’d trade the first and third to get rid of Flo’s mediocre ass all day. That guy sucked the fun out of football so hard he should get tested for the monkey pox
You so realize this wasnt about flo but rathwr an idiot owner?

Hurts our team long term via the salary cap the most. Two first rounders could have replaced two high wage veterans. IMO this move hurts staying young and salary flexible.

I don't think our 1st rounder would be worth a top 5 even if Tua tanks. Between the WRs and the defense I think our team is deep enough to be at least 6 or 7 wins regardless of QB. 9ers probably won't totally poop the bed either.

meh it is what it is. we did what every other team does just didn't realize that we had a snitch on board. I know i haven't and i doubt anyone else has even read the full report. I probably will on vacation because I don't like the beach, sun, sand or ocean. Since the wife on her merry little way, and ill get liquored up and drink. Hell I think I read the entire J Mart case from start to finish.

When the entire Flores debacle hit, if you really thought we weren't going to be short a 1st rounder next year, then you were probably lying to yourself.

So yeah you always need to be able to restock with rookie wage players.

Another way i look at it...It looks like SF received two 3rd rounders since we hired McDaniel. maybe we can ask them to go splitsies and just give us the 2023 3rd rounder

Back
Top Bottom