Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

• Total voters
Unless the Notre Dame TE is available.

Also I say F the league, once the 2023 draft rolls around I’m trading up from the second round to get back into the first round.

I’m taking the Notre Dame TE and the Texas RB. Middle fingers to everyone.

And because they will both be on hand at the draft I will offer them a million dollars extra to not shake Goddells hand. I’ll meet you there instead and you can shake my hand.

I don’t want to rob the kids of the experience of being drafted and relishing all that comes with it But when I make the phone call to let them both know they are Dolphins. I will also let them know what I think of Goddell.

I’ll agree to contracts with both players immediately adding the most ridiculous, easy to attain incentives as possible. Absolutely pissing off the rest of the league.

Ross has to pay the price. If he loses the team than I can live with it. If Scummy Ross and Toxic Beal stick around I’ll never let it go.

Agree. Its the McD, the team, & fans that are bearing the brunt of this. It sucks. But, can't control it so I won't lose sleep over it

Its now time for Tua, McD, & even Grier to work some magic.

Well the 32nd pick is nearly a 2nd rounder, so I can live with it. Hey he got caught trying to find a way to win. He is not the brightest star in the sky but at least you know Ross is about winning at any cost. While I don't agree with everything he does, at least he isn't an owner that is just about making coin off of the fans. Ross is driven to find a way to earn a title before he dies no matter how much he has to spend or how creative he has to become. It sucks that we lose a draft pick but if it is the 32nd pick that we lose I am fine with it.

You so realize this wasnt about flo but rathwr an idiot owner?
You realize if the coach wasn’t an absolute failure in every sense, they wouldn’t have had to tamper with anything? If you want to fluff the head coach who is blind to the offensive side of the ball, peddle that **** to someone else. You got excuses for 4 offensive coordinators in 3 seasons? How about not attempting to develop a QB?

Well the 32nd pick is nearly a 2nd rounder, so I can live with it. Hey he got caught trying to find a way to win. He is not the brightest star in the sky but at least you know Ross is about winning at any cost. While I don't agree with everything he does, at least he isn't an owner that is just about making coin off of the fans. Ross is driven to find a way to earn a title before he dies no matter how much he has to spend or how creative he has to become. It sucks that we lose a draft pick but if it is the 32nd pick that we lose I am fine with it.
Ross is okay as the owner AS LONG AS he doesn't make any football-related decisions! Every personnel decision he's made had been either ill-timed, ill-advised, or just plain wrong. Such as: Courting Harbaugh while Sparano was the HC. And then, firing Sparano but keeping Ireland. Tony's team was a few offensive skill position playmakers away from being a playoff team, but Ireland basically refused to put any emphasis on drafting those positions early in the draft. Ross would have been more successful keeping Sparano and replacing Ireland. Mike Tannenbaum was a HUGE mistake! Hiring Philbin and Gase were two more mistakes; two "wannabe" OCs who rode the coattails of Top QBs. Flores was 100% clueless when it came to anything having to do with the offensive side of the ball (although I guess Grier had a hand in this decision too). And let's not forget after they spent a #5 pick on Tua, Ross publicly flirted with Watson... not the best way to show faith in your QB. And now we have the tampering fiasco which cost draft picks.

IOW, Ross needs to sign the checks, sit in his booth, and keep his mouth shut!

meh it is what it is. we did what every other team does just didn't realize that we had a snitch on board. I know i haven't and i doubt anyone else has even read the full report. I probably will on vacation because I don't like the beach, sun, sand or ocean. Since the wife on her merry little way, and ill get liquored up and drink. Hell I think I read the entire J Mart case from start to finish.

When the entire Flores debacle hit, if you really thought we weren't going to be short a 1st rounder next year, then you were probably lying to yourself.

So yeah you always need to be able to restock with rookie wage players.

Another way i look at it...It looks like SF received two 3rd rounders since we hired McDaniel. maybe we can ask them to go splitsies and just give us the 2023 3rd rounder
Again, it's the glaring lack of anything that even resembles consistency regarding penalties being levied.

Weed! 24 months!

24 massage therapists! 6 months!

Furnishing a bordello with your cheerleaders (why the skunk jism didn't I get THAT invitation?) nothing!

Two conversations! 1st rounder, 3rd rounder, million plus in fines and suspensions of top two owners! it's phucking clown world at the NFL HQ!!.

Oh, and Kraft is straight up grinning at the camera banging massage therapists two at a time on a legal video wiretap and he gets nothing!!!!!

We've gone into some parallel dimension of idiocy here.

I think stolen is a bit strong. Rules were broken by the team and there were consequences for breaking them.

I won't to think about it. The pick is gone and there is nothing we can do about it now.

Well, 1st round picks are usually starters. What the real loss might be is Miami's ability to move up for a potential elite talent.

I think stolen is a bit strong. Rules were broken by the team and there were consequences for breaking them.

It’s fine to punish however it’s maybe the most extreme punishment in nfl history and they didn’t even get anything. Not like we signed Brady and Payton…

Back
Top Bottom