Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

• Total voters
They cannot appeal and Ross has accepted the punishment already.
Really!? Well, lets hope that Tua is the answer, and that the oline keeps him upright so he can take the next step.

You realize if the coach wasn’t an absolute failure in every sense, they wouldn’t have had to tamper with anything? If you want to fluff the head coach who is blind to the offensive side of the ball, peddle that **** to someone else. You got excuses for 4 offensive coordinators in 3 seasons? How about not attempting to develop a QB?
Man the owner hired him. Just like he hired the last few failed head coaches. Just like the courtship of qbs playing on other teams, saban etc .The list goes on and on. The blame lays squarely on the owner. Everything else that follows is inconsequential . I am not telling you something you don't already know if you follow the dolphins

I am of the opinion that if the Dolphins *really* need to draft a QB, 2023 is the year to need it. There might be as many as six QB drafted in the first round.

Man the owner hired him. Just like he hired the last few failed head coaches. Just like the courtship of qbs playing on other teams, saban etc .The list goes on and on. The blame lays squarely on the owner. Everything else that follows is inconsequential . I am not telling you something you don't already know if you follow the dolphins
“iF yOu FoLlOw ThE dOlPhInS”

Easy jack I’ve been a season ticket holder for the last 25 years, wanna compare fandom?

I’m not trying to go back and forth with you. Flo wasn’t the right coach for this team. Now he’s no longer the coach. The draft picks hurt to lose but I’d rather have McDaniel than Flo + the picks.

“iF yOu FoLlOw ThE dOlPhInS”

Easy jack I’ve been a season ticket holder for the last 25 years, wanna compare fandom?

I’m not trying to go back and forth with you. Flo wasn’t the right coach for this team. Now he’s no longer the coach. The draft picks hurt to lose but I’d rather have McDaniel than Flo + the picks.
I am not disagreeing with that. I am saying its the owners fault

Losing a first rounder sucks but it is not a big deal since we have 49ers pick but I think it will be in the late 20's unless 49ers have injuries and will have a top 10 pick

A lost draft pick is a loss.
An extra draft pick is a plus.
So far, we are way ahead of the curve.
Unless of course you are a "Lemming" - LOL

Haha!!! Stolen?? We’re Sooooo Lucky that We got off that easy. All because of the Stupidity and Buffoonery of Ross!!! I Still wish they could’ve forced Him to Sell. So Sick of Ross!!! 🐬🐬🐬🇺🇸🐾

Won't even think about it. With both league MVP and Super Bowl MVP under center, losing the 32nd pick won't be that big of a deal. Also since SF goes 1-16 and we get #1 overall pick which we trade for 2 1st rd picks in this draft and another 1st in next year's draft.
This is not wishful thinking, I actually jumped in my Delorean and flew ahead to see the Super Bowl. i was surprised to see we beat the Cowboys 37-14.

Sucking for Tua and then missing on Herbert is becoming extremely expensive.

So Miami...You know what's coming.
I don’t believe they missed on Herbert. They decided to draft Tua and I still believe that Tua will turn out to be the better QB over the long run.

Won't even think about it. With both league MVP and Super Bowl MVP under center, losing the 32nd pick won't be that big of a deal. Also since SF goes 1-16 and we get #1 overall pick which we trade for 2 1st rd picks in this draft and another 1st in next year's draft.
This is not wishful thinking, I actually jumped in my Delorean and flew ahead to see the Super Bowl. i was surprised to see we beat the Cowboys 37-14.
I think the ole Cokehead car jumped into an alternate universe timeline if the Cowgirlz were playing in the SB

I don’t believe they missed on Herbert. They decided to draft Tua and I still believe that Tua will turn out to be the better QB over the long run.
We do a lot of hoping for Tua while Herbert rips a lot of ropes.

Feels like the science is settled...

Back
Top Bottom