Poll: FH Tannehill Level of Confidence Consensus (With Draft & FA Implications) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: FH Tannehill Level of Confidence Consensus (With Draft & FA Implications)

Poll: FH Tannehill Level Of Confidence Consensus (With Draft & FA Implications)

• Confident in Tannehill - let's draft solely for need

• Confident in Tannehill - but should draft a later-round developmental QB

• Believe in Tannehill -but not confident in complete recovery- draft a top tier QB in case

• On The Fence - Want him to succeed but prudent to draft a potential replacement to compete

• No Confidence in Tannehill - Draft a top tier QB to replace him

• No Confidence in Tannehill - Sign Both a Free Agent QB to replace him & Draft a QB In Waiting

• Other - please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Remember, this is a poll to record your sentiment - NOT another thread for debate. So please vote and limit any explanations should you need to elaborate to one post if possible. TIA

To maintain some integrity in the poll, I am making it anonymous so that there will be no fear of backlash either way... but you gotta vote to see the ongoing results

1. Confident in Tannehill - let's draft for soley for need

2. *
    Confident in Tannehill - but should draft a later-round developmental QB

These are essentially the same thing.

You could change Tannehill to Moore in 1. and it would make more sense.

1. Confident in Tannehill - let's draft for soley for need

2. *
    Confident in Tannehill - but should draft a later-round developmental QB
These are essentially the same thing.

You could change Tannehill to Moore in 1. and it would make more sense.
not necessarily the same if we keep Moore or sign another back up journeyman and fill a lot of holes w/o spending a pick on a QB this year

If Gase is not confident in Fales as the #2, I don't see how we get through this draft without drafting a QB. Whether we draft one will be more revealing about what Gase thinks of Fales than what Gase thinks of Tanne.

On the fence. Just the injury concern. Think we need to be drafting replacements at least.

Must release Moore and his salary. I do appreciate his team-first approach and working well with Tannehill, but he offers no hope for a successful season. Let's get a young guy to step in as the main back-up. There has got to be a decent back-up level QB who can red-shirt in 2018 and become more competitive in the following years.

On the fence too. We need to address the position. Look what happened this year when we didn't.

I would like to draft a QB in the later rounds (second option)...there are several I like that I feel could fit what Gase does, but have some obvious warts in their games. The first three rounds need to be impact players on the defensive side of the ball with maybe a shot at a TE or RB in round 3.

on the fence, I honestly think if Tannehill is ever going to do it, it is next year. He deserves to start, but we need a guy that could take his place eventually in rounds 1 to 3 in this years draft and of course just in case of injury.

I chose option 2. I think Tannehill's a good quarterback who was still trending upward before his injury.

However, I would be OK with drafting a quarterback on day 2, or even day 1 if the right scenario is there. If you find a good quarterback in the draft, even if he doesn't supplant Tannehill, you have still found depth at a key position and create future trade value for your team.

I'm between options 2 and 3. I believe Ryan can take us far if he's 100%, but his health does concern me a little.

IF we get a chance to draft a top tier QB in round 1, I wouldn't be opposed to it at all. But I don't think we will and I don't think the FO even has plans to do it.

So a round 3 or round 4 prospect to develop as our QB2 sounds like a more realistic choice. And if that's the case, let's just hope Ryan recovers completely this time around. We're going to need him.

confident in RT17 but Competition is never a bad thing and if the o line is like this again next year we’ll be seeing a back up come in due to injury eventually.

Cut ties with Moore Cutler and Fales. There’s no competition there and there’s nothing left they can teach Tannehill at this point

Back
Top Bottom