Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Thomas Davis FS Georgia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlos Rodgers CB Auburn

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other player/ post reply with name.(no tra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought we was only going to do 5 a day?

I would of taken barron...but i think merriman is a clone of lavar arrington and he'll do amazing in parcells system...also hes 6''4 240 lbs. and runs a 4.6 40 which is amazing and 100% exactly what parcells is looking for

i actually think Carlos Rogers because other then Newman there CBs suck. Rogers and Newman would make a nice Duo

Buddwalk said:
I would of taken barron...but i think merriman is a clone of lavar arrington and he'll do amazing in parcells system...also hes 6''4 240 lbs. and runs a 4.6 40 which is amazing and 100% exactly what parcells is looking for

I agree 100 percent with you. That is why i voted for Merriman.

Buddwalk said:

I thought Merriman was like 272 lbs?

I took Edwards because the Cowboys could use a big name WR for Henson (even though I think he will be a major bust).

Finfan86 said:
i actually think Carlos Rogers because other then Newman there CBs suck. Rogers and Newman would make a nice Duo

They signed Anthony Henry and they have Pete Hunter being their nickel CB. They are good at CB, but i dont think they want a CB with their top 1st rounder.

fiedler fan..jk said:
I took Edwards because the Cowboys could use a big name WR for Henson (even though I think he will be a major bust).

really? how htey gonna take Edwards? Browns alreayd have him at #4

fiedler fan..jk said:

Edwards has already be picked by the Bears.

Back
Top Bottom