• Josh Rosen - QB

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Lamar Jackson - QB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tremaine Edmunds - OLB

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Derwin James - S

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Minkah Fitzpatrick was the right pick.

Votes: 65 80.2%
  • Trade up for Mayfield

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Trade up for Darnold

• Trade up for Chubb

• Trade up for Barkley

• Trade down for more picks

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
I'm happy with the pick, wouldn't have mind Edmunds either.

I like this poll.

However we need more options of players already selected before #11.

I'm happy with the pick, wouldn't have mind Edmunds either.

Rosen was moot.. might have also included Smith for the same non-result, the league confirmed what we obviously thought about Jackson;

Edmunds and James and then add Vea for the only real possible alternatives at that value.

Given all of that, I'm the last to give our FO bozos any credit, but in this case truly believe that we snared a gem and the only 1 with that elusive, inspiring and infective "It Factor."

I edited the poll to include some trade up options, by request. The Rosen option is also a trade up scenario for those that are stating the obvious that he wasn't available at #11. I did not include Ward in the poll because I have an old classmate with the last name Ward and he was a penis.

I edited the poll to include some trade up options, by request. The Rosen option is also a trade up scenario for those that are stating the obvious that he wasn't available at #11. I did not include Ward in the poll because I have an old classmate with the last name Ward and he was a penis.

Add trade up for Quenton Nelson or (even better) eliminate them. Impossible to give an opinion on a trade up without knowing the price.

Back
Top Bottom