Poll: If its gotta be Mora or Gailey, who do you want? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: If its gotta be Mora or Gailey, who do you want?

If it is down to these 2, which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Very tough...I like Mora Jr. as a head coach, and I really think he can be a good coach when not forced to deal with a POS quarterback. However, I fear that Mora Jr. as HC means that Mularkey will remain as OC. Since Mora Jr. is a defensive guy, I wonder how much he can change the garbage we watched last year on the offense. That said, I have to go with Mora.

Whew! This was kinda tough. I went with Mora because of his age and Gailey has been out of the NFL for a few years. I wouldn't be surprised if Huizenga hires Gailey though.

Gailey hands down!

Mora failed with Vick whom likes to run, he will fail with Culpepper who likes to run.

I can't believe this....

are you kidding me people...???

Are the Mora people really Bills or Jets posters? Please tell me this is the case...this is crazy.

Jim Mora can't coach. Where can I get you a copy of the Falcons last regular season game against the Eagles.

His team quit!!!!!!!!!:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

With talk of teams trying to add Jim Mora as a DC, and we already have a DC, exactly what does Mora bring to the team? That's not rhetorical, I want to like Mora but don't see the fit. Is he going to bring in a good OC?

For now it's Gailey.

I don't know much about Mora Jr. Is it possible that his success was hamstrung at Atl because he was stuck with Michael Vick? I would never have selected Vick as the franchise guy.

I say Gailey because in about 2 years it won't be so tough to pass the baton to Coach Chin. :dolphins:

Chan is more of an offensive guy, and he made Lamar Smith and Jay Keebler into decent players for a season. Age is a minus, but he should be good for 3-5 years and even a young coach won't get much more than that without good results.

Anything that gets Mularky gone. Mora might want to keep him for another year. :shakeno:

Age doesnt mean crap when it comes to HC...I want to see a young OC come in with Gailey.

If we're down to these two for sure, the choice is Gailey. I want Jim L. Mora nowhere near this team, particularly after what he said about wanting to coach the Huskies.

Back
Top Bottom