POLL: IF we sign Manning, who do you want with the first pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: IF we sign Manning, who do you want with the first pick?

Provided Manning is signed, who do you want with the 1st pick?

• Total voters
I think we need to protect Manning, not just in the passing game but by making the rush game as potent as possible. So take DeCastro, the guy is an angry blocking machine. Then in the 2nd a look at Fleener or defense.

Trade down and draft Courtney Upshaw in round 1. Or just draft Upshaw. I like him more than Coples.

Honestly if we get Manning, i would look strongly at Trent Richardson. Normally I wouldn't want a top 10 RB because I think the position has a shorter shelf life but think how much that would help Manning. Also, RB's tend to have an immediate impact and if we get Manning, we're in "win now" mode.

We need a franchise QB I would love Peyton but how much does he have left in the tank... I would like Flynn but who knows how good he would be he could be gone after his first season... Then What Coach philbin gets thrown under the bus for passing on a top qb in
the draft... I'm tired of the same bs every year go and get RG3 or try get manning let rg3 learn the speed and game and 4 years down the road when manning is done let him play... That way we can have some success for years to come at the position... And continue to build... I hate watching teams get the right players and us phin play conservative like EVERY other year and get no where honestly... Y not give up some first rounders for rg3 look where we are now how many first rounders are still here on are team that the phins drafted go and make things happen ..... #PHINSFANFORLIFE

I went with pass-rusher because good ones are rarely found out of the 1st round.
OT is next, then TE. I would roll with the WRs.
at QB you have Moore as a capable back-up and then get a developmental guy, I hear Devlin has been terrible.

We need a franchise QB I would love Peyton but how much does he have left in the tank... I would like Flynn but who knows how good he would be he could be gone after his first season... Then What Coach philbin gets thrown under the bus for passing on a top qb in
the draft... I'm tired of the same bs every year go and get RG3 or try get manning let rg3 learn the speed and game and 4 years down the road when manning is done let him play... That way we can have some success for years to come at the position... And continue to build... I hate watching teams get the right players and us phin play conservative like EVERY other year and get no where honestly... Y not give up some first rounders for rg3 look where we are now how many first rounders are still here on are team that the phins drafted go and make things happen ..... #PHINSFANFORLIFE

What if RGIII's a bust...just another "college boy"? J RUSELL or V YOUNG, and not C NEWTON? Then what?

I went with pass-rusher because good ones are rarely found out of the 1st round..i.

Do you make up your facts as you go along? You're SUPPOSEDLY a Dolfan. Can you say JASON TAYLOR? Now, then, did MIAMI find JT in the 1st Round?

It takes an ability to recognize talent. Nothing more.

Do you make up your facts as you go along? You're SUPPOSEDLY a Dolfan. Can you say JASON TAYLOR? Now, then, did MIAMI find JT in the 1st Round?

It takes an ability to recognize talent. Nothing more.
You come back with 1997? Yeah, that's why I said RARELY. You could at least mention Cam Wake and be a little more current.
Go ahead and look at the sack leaders this year, 8 out of the top 10 were drafted in the first round

What if RGIII's a bust...just another "college boy"? J RUSELL or V YOUNG, and not C NEWTON? Then what?
that's a possibility but that's a possibility with any quarterback everyone makes it seem like adrew luck is a sure thing... This is a new age I totally understand what you're saying but what if's are for every player getting drafted.. "WHAT IF" rg3 turns out to be great... What then?

We need all those spots so I guess it depends. I actually saw a draft that as long as no one jumped over us to get him Justin Blackmon fell to us. It was actually logical too. That is my dream, if we get a solid o-lineman in the offseason that is. All we need is a neck "healed" Manning behind the line we had last year.

Back
Top Bottom