Poll; should JJ be involved on draft day? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll; should JJ be involved on draft day?

Do you think JJ should be involved on draft day?

• yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I thought he went to Cleveland

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Given his ability to find late round gems, (well, defensive anyway) do you think JJ should be involved in the draft? I'm really surprised that, having his evaluation powers at their disposal, the Dolphins don't bring him in to help out.

YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SEEING RAY CHARLES DRIVING A RACE CAR AT THE INDIANAPOLIS 500...THAN JJ BEING INVITED BY SPIELMAN TO HELP HIM IN HIS DECISION MAKING ON DRAFT DAY.

SORRY...BUT JIMMY HAS GONE FISHIN'... AND FOR GOOD.

JJ`s out of touch.............what possible value would he have on draft day? Well I guess he could let cuddles or whatever the name of that rat he calls a dog, run around on top of the desk.

THATS BUTTERCUP...CAPTAIN.

How in the world can you forget.....BUTTERCUP!!

That dog is right up there with SCOOBY-DOO....as far as JIMMY is concerned.

Are they really making a movie about SCOOBY?

Is KASEY KASEM going to be driving the MYSTERY MACHINE?

WIll SHAGGY be saved by the WONDER TWINS?

IS BUTTERCUP still with JIMMY down in the KEYS?

FRED....this is VERONICA...and DAPHNE.....HELPPPPPP!!

This poll has left me reminicing about my childhood.....for petes sake....

Yes i'm afraid its true...there will be Scooby Doo. Fredie Prinze Jr and Matt Lillard as Fred and Shaggy. I can't remember the girls (sorry) but the good news is...no WONDER TWINS!!!!!(I think:D). From what i hear this is no kiddie movie.

cuddles...........buttercup............same thing. Reminds me of that yappy little thing my EX- wife had. Had to get rid of her to get rid of the dog. j/k gang ;)

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
cuddles...........buttercup............same thing. Reminds me of that yappy little thing my EX- wife had. Had to get rid of her to get rid of the dog.

btw.............Don`t recall the wife`s name but she called the dog "daisey"................ate a hole in the butt of my favorate fishing rod. I`m NOT kidding about her damn dog eat`n my fishing rod. :p

Sure what the hell, if he wants to throw in his 2 cents at the draft, let him. While he's there, can I use his yacht in the Keys?:cool:

JJ is a Jacka$$. I hope his boat sinks and his dog runs away. :mad: BTW, Veronica will be played by Sarah Michelle Gellar and Captain, sorry about your fishing rod. :nono: You did the right thing!! :lol:

I am sure he does not know squat about college players these days to help out and Wanne had a nice little draft last year with CC, Minor and Greenwood and Co. All JJ could do is F-things up!

As much as I would've like to see him help, I know he would never do it. I dont even think hes focused on what are needs are and wanny would not want him to take the credit.

Originally posted by dolphan39
I am sure he does not know squat about college players these days to help out and Wanne had a nice little draft last year with CC, Minor and Greenwood and Co. All JJ could do is F-things up!

:monkey: JJ

Well he is not a part of the organization so I would say no. I am now happy we don't have a first rounder because if you look at the past, Wann-speil haven't made very good ones.

should have put treble hooks

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

btw.............Don`t recall the wife`s name but she called the dog "daisey"................ate a hole in the butt of my favorate fishing rod. I`m NOT kidding about her damn dog eat`n my fishing rod. :p
on both ends! SACRILEGE!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom