Poll: Tannehill’s Favorite Target This Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Tannehill’s Favorite Target This Year

Who will by Ryan Tannehills favorite target this year?

• Total voters

Bowzer

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that Jarvis Landry was Tannehills previous favourite target considering he caught 100 passes a year.

But now that Landry has departed those 100 targets are going to need to be distributed elsewhere.

Who’s it gonna be?

And if you pick someone, predict a stat line.

Hard to say. I'll have a better guess during training camp. I don't think one player is going to dominate the targets/catches (at least I hope not), so the difference between 1, 2, 3 should be relatively small.

Last edited:
This was hard to pick for me. I was split between drake and Parker. I went with drake in the end because I think Gase will get creative and line drake up all over the field and exploit mismatches.

BTW, the ideal would be for Parker, Stills and Wilson to get the most targets with all their speed.......once we're inside the 20 then Gesicki and Amendola

The new additions will need to build chemistry I think. This pushed me in favor of Stills. However if chemistry is a non factor, I'd choose Wilson.

Stills-100
Parker-100
Wilson-80
Amendola-80
Gesicki-65
Drake-60
Grant-40
Gore-30
Misc-40...595 total targets

I have a sneaking suspicion it will be Wilson but he snags 75, not over 100. Ball gets spread out more.

I want to see Grant break some to the house like the one at the end of last year. That was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom