Poll: Tannehill’s Favorite Target This Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Tannehill’s Favorite Target This Year

Who will by Ryan Tannehills favorite target this year?

• Total voters
you can talk about protection and i will concede our line has been **** for years, but it says something that, even though we believe the line will be markedly better this year, the majority of us still think our QBs favorite target will be the underneath slot guy. looking forward to Amendola's 9.0ypr and 6 yard catch on 3rd and 8.

Stills-100
Parker-100
Wilson-80
Amendola-80
Gesicki-65
Drake-60
Grant-40
Gore-30
Misc-40...595 total targets
Ballage will probably get a bulk of those misc targets. That guy is a weapon

Gotta go with that rookie tight end. Everyone else that could be that guy is a veteran who has not shown up enough or gotten hurt to much to show up.

I think Wilson gets the most... But it wont be by a mile like Landry in 2017...

So a big question is do we mean targets, reliability (no drops/3rd down conversions) or yards? I picked Stills. I like his game a lot and love the fact he took a pay cut to be with us instead of the Eagles

I think Parker will lead the team in targets. If you want him to put up big numbers you need to feed him the ball, sometimes force feed him if you have to. Everybody else could be a different player every week that steps up. I think Miami as had one of the lowest % of passes to either a running back or tight end in the league for a while, especialy since Bush and Clay were both here.

I vote Parker! Him and RT are gonna get it going this year.

Rookie TEs rarely make immediate impacts. Tannehills previous favorites was Landry and before him it was hartline. So I think Amendola will get the most looks if he can stay healthy.

If it isnt Parker then the WR core will be mediocre. But I voted Stills as the former would involve Parker finally stepping up and I remain unconvinced

im going parker. I think Tannehill has the balls and confidence to try forcing some into DVP. Cutler forced some passes, but that's cause "F-- it! lets get rid of it" not because he had confidence it was actually going to be completed. Every week we are going to see a different potential 100 yard wr, its not going to be DVP every week and the coaches said years ago I think that that was the gameplan.

If we don't change the offensive play-calling I suspect it will be Amendola, assuming he doesn't get injured. Hopefully I'm wrong since I don't think an offense than runs through Amendola is an upgrade over an offense that runs through Landry.

I think Wilson will be Tannehill's safety valve. However, IMO, if you feel, like I do that our OL will show improvement, don't discount Stills considering that in 2016 with a low 20s rated OL, Ryan was the 2nd or 3rd most accurate long ball passer and 4th most accurate 15yds or more passer.

Stills and Parker have such an advantage in this area. Not only do they have a 2 year head start working Gases offense, but each has played 2 seasons with Ryan. WR is the hardest position to pick up on a new team or rookie, outside of QB. Not only do you have to learn the moultiple route options on each play, but also have to build chemistry with Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom