Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

• Total voters
The damage is done. This team has not just been gutted, it has been dismembered. We are now hoping that the guy who couldnt make this team a winner with more talent can now create a winner with a roster that has no talent left. Can you see how that doesn't make sense?

I get your point. The point was to tank, and we are tanking like no other football team has tabked before, but the point wasnt to become so bad that you may take 4 years just to get back to 8 and 8.
Your just depressed because of all the losing taking place this year. You will cheer up when the Dolphins overpay for a number 1 CB,a legitimate pass rusher and 2 or 3 top linemen in free agency. Then, you are really going to get happy when the Dolphins draft 4 or 5 starting caliber players in the draft. If we had a GM with half a brain the rebuild could be done in one year; sadly we have Grier, so the misery may be on going.

All in on the tank.

If we clinch the top pick at some point, then I'd want to win at least one game. If it takes going 0-16 though, then that's how we better finish. That's where I'm at. Nothing is more important than picking first overall.

So, yeah, definitely don't want to win a game at this point, especially with other winless teams remaining.

Reactions: A1.
Because the job was get the first pick and keep the team as competitive as possible. Right now we are getting the first pick because we are one of the worst teams in league history. If Ross signed off in turning us into biggest dumpster fire that ever existed then he needs to go to for not knowing how to even tank properly.
Really? There are ppl here that don't even want to risk beating the Redskins, and end up with 1 win.

What did you expect 16 three point losses?

That's a pretty fine line for them to walk don't you think?

Your just depressed because of all the losing taking place this year. You will cheer up when the Dolphins overpay for a number 1 CB,a legitimate pass rusher and 2 or 3 top linemen in free agency. Then, you are really going to get happy when the Dolphins draft 4 or 5 starting caliber players in the draft. If we had a GM with half a brain the rebuild could be done in one year; sadly we have Grier, so the misery may be on going.

This is exactly my point. I am all tank all the way. I agree with what you said... all of it... including the point on Grier... which is my biggest gripe.

I would have liked this year's draft to have been an example of why we can trust him and it wasnt.

If we really are tanking and Tua stays for his Sr. Year then all of this was for absolutely nothing. This is all jmo obviously but hes the only player even remotely worth it.

Win a game late in the season after securing #1 pick would be perfect. I don’t want to see a winless season. It’s a stigma you can’t ever shake.

Every year I would post on here how I couldn't understand how anyone could root for a loss because it might improve our draft a few spots. I can't say I'm of that opinion this year.....I really am that high on Tua. While he may not ultimately be a guy who is a perennial all-pro (although he could be), anyone saying that they see 'bust' out of him I think doesn't understand how high his floor is.

I won't 'root' for a loss, but I know that the Redskins are certainly a team that look to be in competition for the first pick. If we were to, say, play a really competitive game and lose on a missed extra point, I don't think I'd lose any sleep.

Every year I want Miami to be the best at something. Best record, best Defense, best LB'rs, Sacks, QB, Kicker.... This year I want them to be the best at losing. Call up all the PS players, refill the squad, and call them up too. Just imagine, this year we could find so many diamonds in the rough. They definitely are not the best at winning, and if they win, they are not the best at losing. Catch-22.

I didn’t read far enough to select 4. Once they clinch the first pick I’d like to see a win.

If we really are tanking and Tua stays for his Sr. Year then all of this was for absolutely nothing. This is all jmo obviously but hes the only player even remotely worth it.

On a serious note -- Tua has a choice. Why would he want to be drafted by an 0-16 Dolphins team that many are saying may be the worst team in NFL history? He can stay another year and win an additional National Championship,,,,

Back
Top Bottom