Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

• Total voters
I am too competitive to do anything but root for my team to win every game. But, on the other hand, losing games this season will not ruin my day like it has in the past.

I have been officiating a lot of youth football games on Sundays this year so I haven't been able to watch a single game live. Watching "highlights" afterwards is enough for me until the youth season is over with. I am hopeful that they used the bye week wisely and will have a different look and feel when they play Washington. If the initial plan was to roll Rosen out after the bye week, like many here have said since training camp, perhaps the accelerated preparation schedule in throwing him out there early will allow him to be more effective and actually show that he has a grasp of the offense and has overcome some of his bad habits.

If nothing else, let's hope to see a shootout and some excitement for a change. I will even take some second half scoring as a good sign.

Can I vote for 2 wins - 1vs Jets and 1 in NE just to piss them off?

# 4 all the way baby!
Only game I want them to win is that last game against the Patriots.

This team isn't capable of winning more than a few games even if they get lucky, so the smart play is to hope that they secure the #1 overall pick which makes them a better team going into next season.

Hoping that they win each game just seems so absolutely short sighted to me.

I've noticed that my passionate rooting for the Phins to win for decades has not seemed to make a difference in the outcome of a lot of games. I rooted pretty damn hard in the 80s SBs and may have blown a blood vessel in the loss to SD in the playoffs with the safety and last second Stoyo missed FG. I don't believe the outcome was impacted. I'll continue to root for them to win even though I'll enjoy the early draft picks next April if my rooting continues to be ineffectual.

I select 1. Because I cheer and root them on every week since 1982! WIN OR LOSE! That is what I do! I don't give a ****ing hoot about it either way. We need to see wins from this coaching staff. Put them in position to win if they can't do it with this roster what makes you all think they can with a #1 pick if they can't coach them up? Winning some games will help the confidence of the staff and the players its important. It just is. We have to have faith in what they are doing F/O but, if the STAFF shows nothing what makes us all think it will be better in the future? 1 #1 guy is not a TEAM. You need a TEAM and GREAT COACH to win a CHAMPIONSHIP. It's not just **** Brady its the TEAM and a GREAT COACH.

Brian Flores made Josh Rosen the starter the rest of the season. He now feels he is the best chance for a win. See, we all know they are rebuilding which is fine. But, the STAFF wants to win, regardless of roster given to them.

Back
Top Bottom