Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

• Total voters
When I walk in the room and see that Miami has won a game-
giphy.gif

Voted 3 before reading 4... But still think I'd rather they lose every single one of them, that might be enough for Ross to finally fire EVERYONE and start a real re-build from the ground up... Fear the Grier!

Voted 3 before reading 4... But still think I'd rather they lose every single one of them, that might be enough for Ross to finally fire EVERYONE and start a real re-build from the ground up... Fear the Grier!
Why would he fire ppl for executing the plan that had his blessing?

Rationality > emotions

Why would he fire ppl for executing the plan that had his blessing?

Rationality > emotions
I cant anwser that, as I cant figure the rationality behind many of the stupid moves he's made over the years. One things for certain, there's a much better shot he fires everyone if they go 0-16 as opposed to 3-13...

And thats just my take on it, I will gladly take the 1st overall pick even if everyone remains, I'd just like them to truly start over fresh for once. Lets be honest, the Fins situation may never be as attractive to quality football people as it will be at season end.

And thats just my take on it, I will gladly take the 1st overall pick even if everyone remains, I'd just like them to truly start over fresh for once. Lets be honest, the Fins situation may never be as attractive to quality football people as it will be at season end.
Your probably right on that, but who would we get. someone like a recycled Bill Cowher, Marty Shottenheimer, lure Jimmy Johnson out of retirement?

A win gets you nothing long term.

And the short term it does you very little bc lots of these guys aren’t part of the long term plan

Your probably right on that, but who would we get. someone like a recycled Bill Cowher, Marty Shottenheimer, lure Jimmy Johnson out of retirement?
I cant anwser that for you, all I know is Im very skeptical a crew of a rookie GM who learned the ropes on a mediocre team for all of his career, a rookie HC, rookie DC and rookie OC are the best available team of people to navigate the next 2 offseasons. The position the Fins have put themselves in is quite rare and they just cant **** it up.

Rooting for the skins to cover 3.5 points. Because the opposing team has covered every week and it's making me rich.

I cant anwser that, as I cant figure the rationality behind many of the stupid moves he's made over the years. One things for certain, there's a much better shot he fires everyone if they go 0-16 as opposed to 3-13...

So, your basic issue is with Grier? Everything else was a "fresh" start. Or is it your view that, because Grier hired Flores, he has to go as well?

Rooting for a loss today. Will be rooting for a win Sunday, and regretting it strongly Monday if it happens.

So, your basic issue is with Grier? Everything else was a "fresh" start. Or is it your view that, because Grier hired Flores, he has to go as well?
My basic issue is with the organization as a whole always doing the same thing and expecting different results. No, I dont think Grier was a legitimate GM candidate. Yet again, Ross is putting under experienced people into critical positions with the hope he'll somehow get it right by pure damn luck. There's no body of work to evaluate for any of the top decision makers on the team. They're all first timers at their respective positions and this is not new, its what Ross has been doing for the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom