Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

Poll: The Redskins Game: What Outcome Are You Rooting For?

• Total voters
I voted Other.

I want Miami to lose this game, and every other game against non-AFCE opponents. I want them to beat NE, though that obviously won't happen. Other than that, I'd rather lose every other game, but win one.

I'd like them to secure the top pick in every round but not end up being one of those winless teams.

I'd like to avoid 0-16 and at the same time get the #1 pick, but to be honest, none of it really matters as much as it used to.

I always root for wins but also want the 1st overall pick. It’s a good thing our rooting interests don’t affect the outcome of games.

Why would he fire ppl for executing the plan that had his blessing?

Rationality > emotions

Because the job was get the first pick and keep the team as competitive as possible. Right now we are getting the first pick because we are one of the worst teams in league history. If Ross signed off in turning us into biggest dumpster fire that ever existed then he needs to go to for not knowing how to even tank properly.

Because the job was get the first pick and keep the team as competitive as possible. Right now we are getting the first pick because we are one of the worst teams in league history. If Ross signed off in turning us into biggest dumpster fire that ever existed then he needs to go to for not knowing how to even tank properly.

well maybe if the team wasn’t entirely gutted, he could have kept them more competitive?

I mean when everyone from the outside says were purposely tanking...its a little unrealistic to expect much more from Flores especially so early on.. have we even lined up the same OL in more than one game?

still lots of football left for them to be more competitive also.

well maybe if the team wasn’t entirely gutted, he could have kept them more competitive?

I mean when everyone from the outside says were purposely tanking...its a little unrealistic to expect much more from Flores especially so early on.. have we even lined up the same OL in more than one game?

still lots of football left for them to be more competitive also.

The damage is done. This team has not just been gutted, it has been dismembered. We are now hoping that the guy who couldnt make this team a winner with more talent can now create a winner with a roster that has no talent left. Can you see how that doesn't make sense?

I get your point. The point was to tank, and we are tanking like no other football team has tabked before, but the point wasnt to become so bad that you may take 4 years just to get back to 8 and 8.

The damage is done. This team has not just been gutted, it has been dismembered. We are now hoping that the guy who couldnt make this team a winner with more talent can now create a winner with a roster that has no talent left. Can you see how that doesn't make sense?

I get your point. The point was to tank, and we are tanking like no other football team has tabked before, but the point wasnt to become so bad that you may take 4 years just to get back to 8 and 8.

My point is that I don’t believe it’s Flores fault they are this bad... or it’s at least an unknown at this point.

How many players on this team are even ‘above average’ players besides X? Heck how many are even average? Bunch of young guys and fringe veteran players.

What other NFL roster is this devoid of talent? I don’t believe you can fairly judge Flores yet is my main point- not when the front office dealt him this hand...

Reactions: A1.
Tua looks good, but there's no guarantee there. There are so many holes on offense that it's going to be hard for any quarterback, yet alone a young one coming into the league, to have success. Obviously, a lot can change in one offseason with the kind of money Miami has to spend in free agency, the number of picks in the draft etc.

Bottom line, I always root for Miami to win.

I'd like to avoid 0-16 and at the same time get the #1 pick, but to be honest, none of it really matters as much as it used to.
Perhaps some cocaine use would help with the disinterest; but only on Sunday during the games.

Back
Top Bottom