POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
clear.gif
I like this one, although I'd like to see the face extend a little more from the helmet.

New Logo stinks,I mean stinks,thank God just bought a new coat with the logo now which I lik,I wont be buying anything wit the new logo on it !!!

New Logo stinks,I mean stinks,thank God just bought a new coat with the logo now which I lik,I wont be buying anything wit the new logo on it !!!

I feel the same way. They won't get one cent from me if attached to a butchered logo. Meanwhile, I just bought my first two Dolphin shirts in years, locking in the old logo. I never purchased a used item of clothing before but eBay tempted me a few days ago and I nabbed an aqua Reebok Dolphins shirt for $12.50. Arrived today, indistinguishable from new. I'll be damned...

A lot of new logos are up. Including some nicer ones... : http://www.dolphinslogo.com/
Thanks for the link. I actually liked several of them, so of them much different than what we have. I am beginning to realize that, to me, the most important part of the logo is how the actual dolphin looks. Not so much the sun or the other colors.

The leaked logo is fine, but it's uninspiring and probably not worth changing for.

It looks too corporate and not enough like a sports logo. You can streamline and modernize it without making it boring.

Hope the dolphins saw the number sampling in this poll.

The logo used in this poll is not the same as the one we just saw. The colors are different, the shading is different and the eye is different. From the reaction I have seen on the new logo, the opinions are much more evenly split now..

The logo used in this poll is not the same as the one we just saw. The colors are different, the shading is different and the eye is different. From the reaction I have seen on the new logo, the opinions are much more evenly split now..

The general concept is the same. It sucks.

The general concept is the same. It sucks.

I am gonna be honest with you, our team's logos have never been great. I think it was The Walrus who said it best, it's really hard, maybe impossible, to turn a Dolphin into a great football team logo.

I love the old team logo (the one that looks like it was stamped out of an industrial press), because it's associated with success. It's linked to greatness. But if you actually sit down and just look at it, I mean really look at it on its own... it's a lousy logo.

Give it time. You might like how it looks on the players. At the very least, I think you might agree that the new color -- which is AQUA and not teal -- is an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom