Poll: Trade X ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Trade X ?

Since the season is lost should we trade this guy who quit on the team?

• YES

Votes: 68 56.2%
  • NO

Votes: 53 43.8%

• Total voters
Geez dude relax. Everyone is pissed rightfully so but pos that quit on the team? You don't know that. The guy almost didn't play because of an injury. The contract gave him an incentive to play through it. He's been one of our best defensive assets on D. But now he's a pos and quit on the team? Dude organized his own training camp in the offseason with our players and others.

With that being said, i voted yes just because imo we need to incentivise the next GM with some pretty toys to build his team.

That ship sailed 2 years ago to get a good-decent return for him. Probably would have to settle for a mid round pick now. Although I'd rather try trade him for a proven player, even if we have to throw in a mid round pick on our side to get a decent O lineman. I don't think he will have much of market out there.

I wanted to trade him when he staged his little holdin. At this point, he wants a new deal at the end of the year, and he isn't earning an extra dime with his poor play.

Should we trade X, who is playing only for his paycheck and gave up on the team last week?
hell no, but him and jones man and man and blitz the hell out of the QB.. cover zero all day.. better than watching us be last in 3rd down D

I said no. He almost missed the game through injury yet played. Plus any player can have a bad day at the office. Its just a shame that there are too many players having bad days right now. Let's see how X comes back in the Jags game.

Let’s just trade everyone for picks so we can keep drafting new guys that we can trade for picks. That way Finheaven posters can always talk about trading guys for picks from now until eternity. Picks, picks picks. They ought to call the site pickheaven. It would be more fun to list the guys we wouldn’t trade for picks.

They would have gotten a better deal before the season started. His play so far this season as been well below where it was last year. The report is he is injured and that is why his play has suffered. Yet with his injury history, that would also reduce his asking price in a trade.
Maybe they could still get a second round pick for him but just a third round pick wouldn’t surprise me at all. I don’t see any team offering a first round pick for him because if his injury history and his drop in play so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom