Poll: Trade X ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Trade X ?

Since the season is lost should we trade this guy who quit on the team?

• YES

Votes: 68 56.2%
  • NO

Votes: 53 43.8%

• Total voters
No because we don't know how to draft. Guaranteed the player we pick is going to be a huge project and injury prone

I would trade him at this point, but some of it is inability to put pressure on the QB. No excuse for that whiff at Fournette at the goal line though. That was just a straight up I don't want to hit anyone wussy move.

HAVENT WE LEARNED ANYTHING? Don't trade stars for draft picks if you trade or cut your draft picks often before end of first contract! Grier has repeatedly reached for his gems, and now, like many men before him, we got emblazoned pitch forks .... Flo ... the jury is about to crush you, ya better do something big THIS month.

Imagine a Dolphin world 🐬 🌎 where we have Tunsil, Minkah, O'shea .... could had Brady 🤢 🤕 🤮 🤢 ijs ..... possibly Flo is a genius and a legend ... instead of AJ and Noah, Waddle and other fillers. Those 3 are NOT wort Minkah or Laremy whatsoever!

Should we trade X, who is playing only for his paycheck and gave up on the team last week?

Really why start the thread in that way ? The question is perfectly valid, but you've put it in such a way that I for one have no interest in answering or partaking in your poll. Why ??

There’s no point in even thinking about trades or drafts picks or anything about the draft until Grier is gone.

forgot option 3.........depends on what you can get for him......every player is tradable but then again, like others have already said, as long as grier is the GM what's the point?......he'd mess up that pick like he's done with so many others. I mean let’s face it, grier can mess up a cup of coffee.

As long as Grier isn’t selecting that pick

We probably couldn't get a bag of oranges and a pair of tube socks for him at this point. He's sucked donkey balls since the first game. Antonio Brown made X his little bitch.

Yo X, let me tell you how it works, you want a new contract, you play as hard as you can and see what happens..

If I were playing on this current defense, I may give up after the thirtyteenth 3 & out the offense put out that forced me to get out there again. That defense was absolutely competitive against the Bucs for 3 qtrs but there’s only so much you can ask of them. Let’s see if they can find their form when/if the offense can keep the ball for more than 4 snaps at a time.

Last edited:
If you want Tua to have a chance then he needs the defense to improve so he is not put in situations where they're behind and defenses can tee off on him. There's a much, much better chance of the defense improving this season compared to the offensive line. You don't trade your best player (for what may likely may be a modest return). The season is lost so you absolutely have to find out about Tua (and to a lesser extent Flores, but I think we've already 'found out' on him) and a young QBs best friend is a good defense so you have to hope the defense improves (and many defenses do as the year goes on).

We should have traded him in the offseason. I said that then, I'm saying it now.

We were never going to win this year and he is going to regress.

Back
Top Bottom