Poll: Traylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Traylor

Will we sign Traylor?

• Yes

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
I will have to say yes. My guess will be, possibliy a two year deal, decent salary. Unfortuately with back injury to TimBo, we may very well be better off signing Traylor than we are keeping Bowens as much as I hate to say it.

I think Saban almost has to sign him.. With the injuries, his capability to play 3-4 4-3, and very experienced veteran who has been sucessful.

With the latest news about Timbo having trouble with his rehab, I'm getting flashbacks of Timbo last year. Same stuff... was maybe going to retire due to back trouble, decided to work through it and keep playing, had trouble with his rehab, sat the season out. Sadly, I think Timbo is done, and will be cut before the offseason is over.

phinphanphrommi said:
With the latest news about Timbo having trouble with his rehab, I'm getting flashbacks of Timbo last year. Same stuff... was maybe going to retire due to back trouble, decided to work through it and keep playing, had trouble with his rehab, sat the season out. Sadly, I think Timbo is done, and will be cut before the offseason is over.

Sadly I think the same thing for Timbo and I will welcome Traylor to our Defensive front.
clear.gif

GreenMonster said:
Sadly I think the same thing for Timbo and I will welcome Traylor to our Defensive front.
clear.gif

Just hate seeing players go out that way, expecially a guy like Timbo..:shakeno: :(

I think we will sign traylor expecially with the problems with Timbo

I dont know. Maybe if we cut Chester and Bowens we would be okay with getting Traylor. Carter Holiday Roth Traylor Taylor D. Bowens Vickerson looks to be like a top 5 D-Line. Plus extra money we saved on Surtain.

I think Saban understands that you have to stop the run first, which means getting Traylor in here. It does seem Timbo may be done. :(

Traylor, T-Buck on a cheap contract for depth, a vet FS, and Boston for WR depth. Add those players and I like the Dolphins chances against ANY team on the schedule! :evil:

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
I think Saban understands that you have to stop the run first, which means getting Traylor in here. It does seem Timbo may be done. :(

Traylor, T-Buck on a cheap contract for depth, a vet FS, and Boston for WR depth. Add those players and I like the Dolphins chances against ANY team on the schedule! :evil:

Safety remains a concern, though Saban insisted Tuesday he got ''the best players available in free agency'' with salary-cap issues factored in. At last week's minicamp, the Dolphins used free-agent pickups Tebucky Jones andTravares Tillman at first team, though Yeremiah Bell will have a chance to beat out Tillman. ''Bell will be a very good player if he stays healthy,'' Madison predicts.

I dont know about FS, we may be set. Bell, like I said before, will be a very good safety.I would like to have Boston but if he doesnt come cheap then we can go without, I wont cry myself to sleep. I think it also would be a good idea to get T-Buck (again) if cheap, incentives would ease the deal over.

FinsFanatic said:
i voted no...........i want him and would sign him, but i think someone will offer more

I also voted no........but only because the question was "do you THINK Traylor will be a Dolphin" and "not do you WANT Traylor to be a Dolphin."

i dont think so b/c someone would probably offer more $$, but i would like for him to be a dolphin, as much as i pains me to say timbo aint the same anymore and we need an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom