POLL: What are RGIII and Barkley's chances on being a franchise QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: What are RGIII and Barkley's chances on being a franchise QB

Chances of being a franchise QB?

• Barkley 100%

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • Barkley 80%

Votes: 50 38.5%
  • Barkley 50/50

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Barkley no chance in hell

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • RGIII 100%

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • RGIII 80

Votes: 16 12.3%
  • RGIII 50/50

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • RGIII no chance in hell

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chances don't matter - if you get one, give him weapons and make him one for at least a year or two. But at this point, Barkley is probably better than RGIII.

Barkley +90%. Any other year he would be the first overall pick no questions asked. It just so happens he is up against one of the best prospects ever. I do not fault him in the least for that.

I'm very high on Barkley. I like Griffin too, but there's times you could make a case that Barkley could be better than Luck. There's no guarantee though. He needs to come into a good situation so his confidence isn't shattered his rookie year.

Barkley +90%. Any other year he would be the first overall pick no questions asked. It just so happens he is up against one of the best prospects ever. I do not fault him in the least for that.
A couple of things impress me about Barkley. First, he runs a pro style offense in college and completes what, 70% of his passes? Second, he's started for three years and improved steadily through all three. I agree that I think he is probably a #1 pick in most other years. From his feet all the way through his throwing motion, the kid can sling the rock. Really impressed by RG3, too. We picked a great year to be a crappy team.

I'd be happy with either one. I think they can both be franchise QB's depending on who drafts them.

I'm just worried that one or both of these guys will stay in school, then who's left that's worth a first round pick besides Landry jones and maybe weeden

Barkley can be the guy from Day 1. RGIII will be great as well, but he may need to sit a year before putting him out there.

just about any other year barkley warrants the #1 overall pick...been sayin that since before the college football season started...this kids a hell of a talent and his intangibles are very high end...i can't put a percentage on him being a franchise qb but i'm very much willing to say if i was a nfl decision maker i'd be willing to bet my future in the league on this kid being a difference maker...a future franchise qb

you couldn't sell me rg3 in the top 10 if you paid me...

Back
Top Bottom