POLL:What week will the ****y Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL:What week will the ****y Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez?

What week will Black Sanchez start?

• Week 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 7

• Week 9

• Week 10

• Week 12

• Week 13

• Week 14

• Week 15

• Week 16

• Week 17

• Total voters

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My prediction? The Jets are 2-5 and Dirty Sanchez fizzles out in week 7 after a clubbing by the Patsies at home. The ****y Sanchez takes the reins in week 8. It doesn't matter that the ****y Sanchez is raw. He's not worse than Tebow, and look what they did with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
:sidelol:

Why is he Black Sanchez? That's hilarious...

:sidelol:

Why is he Black Sanchez? That's hilarious...

Because...

1. He's black.
  2. It doesn't matter what his name is. He's another sorry Jests QB. His name is irrelevant. :)
  3. It doesn't matter who plays. They both suck. They might as well be brothers.
  4. The nickname Dirty Sanchez is funny. Black Sanchez is funnier.

Steven A. Smith (for what it's worth and granted not all that much) says a friend of his who's a scout is calling him "The Black Ryan Leaf." I hope that's not the case cuz Geno seems like a good kid, from Broward County, probably growing up rooting for the Fins a town or two away who needs to get his head on straight and be taught some humility

obviously he will suck b/c he wasn't drafted by the dolphins, if he was a dolphin we'd be hearing about his greatness.

obviously he will suck b/c he wasn't drafted by the dolphins, if he was a dolphin we'd be hearing about his greatness.

If he was a Dolphin I would be pissed we drafted a QB who dicks around on twitter when he is supposed to be talking to coaches.

If he was a Dolphin I would be pissed we drafted a QB who dicks around on twitter when he is supposed to be talking to coaches.

I wonder if he knows New York is in the east?

You might be right about some phins fans in this case, but certainly not me.

I broke down Genos Myth's QBing abilities(of complete lack of) in the Genos a jet thread. Ive been on record for over a year about how this guy is horrible. If the phins had drafted him I wouldve went bat ****. I would not be happy at all. No way to spin that pick.

The Jests took a complete bust in round 2 at QB. Deal with it. Its your problem, not ours. Good luck trying to spin that one.

Re: POLL: What week will Black Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez?

I went with week 1. You can smell the desperation and the Myth will "beat" the Chize in training camp. Even if its close they're going with the rookie with Rex PRAYING this is an excuse to stick around in 2014. I just love it... Jets with 0 offense in 2012 draft: CB, and DT then QB with their first 3 picks. I love it!

You might be right about some phins fans in this case, but certainly not me.

I broke down Genos Myth's QBing abilities(of complete lack of) in the Genos a jet thread. Ive been on record for over a year about how this guy is horrible. If the phins had drafted him I wouldve went bat ****. I would not be happy at all. No way to spin that pick.

The Jests took a complete bust in round 2 at QB. Deal with it. Its your problem, not ours. Good luck trying to spin that one.

Damnit WV, don't you know he's going to be the next elite QB of the New York Jets?! :lol: :lol:

Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if Thief Sanchez (Garrard) is starting by late September.

Back
Top Bottom