POLL:What week will the ****y Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL:What week will the ****y Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez?

What week will Black Sanchez start?

• Week 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 7

• Week 9

• Week 10

• Week 12

• Week 13

• Week 14

• Week 15

• Week 16

• Week 17

• Total voters
Please understand this it should be about the new QB and the old QB. Race need not play into it, but the skill of the QB should be the deciding factor.

Please understand this it should be about the new QB and the old QB. Race need not play into it, but the skill of the QB should be the deciding factor.

Ahh c'mon...it's all in good fun. I doubt anyone was offended. No one got offended at the Mexican references to Mark Sanchez and there was plenty of that. Plus that went much further..taco references, etc. All I said was black. There's really no need to be ultra sensitive just because I said black.

EDIT: Nevermind. My preconceived notions were incorrect. Thanks for clearing it up for me Fin Fan in Cali.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrard would have been starting for NYJ going back to '09 barring an injury. :idk:

And you know this how? You don't know how to evaluate your own QBs,how can you evaluate ours...ridiculous comment by you!

Tannehill would have started by midseason but garrad was on track to start for you and I can evaluate your team better than most of the phin fans on the site

Damn...you have taken quite an azz woopin over on TGG this morning now your back here spewing nonsence.

As always you bring a smile to my face.

BTW...why do you only post durning business hours?

Henne would have beaten Sanchez out - comparable stats, but Henne's testicles have descended and while he may have occasionally thrown into double coverage, he rarely threw into triple coverage.

Tannehill would have started by midseason but garrad was on track to start for you and I can evaluate your team better than most of the phin fans on the site

Lol ya right just like you told us last year that the jets were stronger at every position but RB. That worked out well for ya didn't it? Your skills at player evaluation are somewhat suspect I would have to say.

Damn...you have taken quite an azz woopin over on TGG this morning now your back here spewing nonsence.

As always you bring a smile to my face.

BTW...why do you only post durning business hours?

Not really, just b/c posters like you are piling on doesn't mean anything. If it was knowledgeable posters I'd start to worry but this is a crew that's main point is I absolve Sanchez of blame from the Ten game when I stated numerous times he was the main culprit. That's the type of people I am dealing with. They are the vaark/ben had types of posters on TGG.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Lol ya right just like you told us last year that the jets were stronger at every position but RB. That worked out well for ya didn't it? Your skills at player evaluation are somewhat suspect I would have to say.

Holmes and keller missed most of the season, Hill missed a good chunk. IF healthy obviously we were stronger at WR and TE but we were injury ravaged.

Yeah, any realist who logically calls out your parsed stats, conveniently forgotten stats and pom pom -waving spins over there = "a vaark type" Too ****ing funny

Yeah, any realist who logically calls out your parsed stats, conveniently forgotten stats and pom pom -waving spins over there = "a vaark type" Too ****ing funny

yep, the realists that say Rex will never succeed as HC, Sanchez will never succeed at QB, Sparano is great, Henne is great, John beck will be great, calvin pace is great when Miami is signing him but 2 days later when he signs w/ us he sucks, the realist that will bash the Jets for not suspending a player who had a DUI while he has no problem w/ Miami not suspending their TWO players caught doing the same thing, the realist that posts a picture mocking a handicapped child and after reading how upset it makes his family still has no remorse. Those are the realists I humiliate when they try to debate me.

If one out of 4 legit winning seasons, losing 13 out of the last 19 games, fiddling while his clubhouse implodes, disgracing the franchise due to his immorality and pimping his wife to strangers and endless F Bombs and fingers = "success" then guilty as charged. Suckchez has never been better than a top 27 rated QB, has been carried by his team and when not sulking, fell short of leading his team. If that equals "success" then guilty as charged. Sanchez is Henne, but without descended testicles. Oh yea, woody who wanted to break the ref's union was justified being one of the two or three Jerry Richardson level holdouts and Tannenbaum was a great GM, especially committing the team to butthurt substandard QB because Peyton wouldn't return the owner's calls. Did I include that yes Tony spent part of a season calling plays of the 6th ranked Cowboys, true, but first he was relieved of that responsibility and second 2/3rds of the plays he called was of Todd Healey's design and using his players. But y0ou chose to igno9re that and claim Tony may no t have been a great OC (excepting one single year, like Rex) but he was gonna be a promising OC. You refused to hear the gloom and doom from over here in the "no spin zone" because you were too busy waving your superfan pom poms in the breeze. I also told you that CAlvin Pace had one good year, his contract year in AZ, and that I got this from a friend who watched him for years from the 50yd line about 25rows up.. that he was never wrong about AZ alumni and that guess what happened? Pace underperformed for the money you gave him. Oh I could go on forever, It is funny you conveniently never bring up the obviously REx organized tripping of our runner, or how your FO tried to pimp one of their femal eemployees for your QB who loved to text pics of his penis to women who wereen't his wife.

When you will apologize for posting the fins new logo as a penis? When will youy apologize for freeloading for 20thousand odd posts glomming bandwidth wh8ile insulting the supporters and their team who essentially underwrote your free ride until I shamed you into supporter status?

Relatedly I do apologize to your parents .. although your dad obviously never taught you not to arrive at a knife fight holding a limp dick.

I stopped reading after "1 legit season". I feel so bad for you, all you do is make excuses when things don't go your way.

You are a such a sad man w/ such insecurity issues. The right thing to do as a human being would be to apologize to the family of that boy and never use those images again but it won't stop you. I pity you.

Back
Top Bottom