Poll: Which safety would you rather have? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Which safety would you rather have?

Which safety would you rather have?

• Sammy Knight

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Tebuckey Jones

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would you rather have the safety of the past (Knight), or the safety of the future (Jones).

I'd rather have Knight. Both are slow, both can tackle well, but Knight can be a ball-hawk at times, while Tebucky seems to have hands of stone.

Tebucky is burner. I have no idea what your talking about.

I would rather have Knight because he seems like a better playmaker.

Jones by far. Knight has lost it. Hes not effective at all outside the box and has very limited range. I was very happy to see him gone; he was a flop here in miami. Jones on the other hand has good speed and range, good at deflecting passes (though not the best hands) and he can lay the smackdown on wrs over the middle. This isnt even close imo.

Doktor Ivel said:
What did TeBucky do last year?
Oh not much, only led N.O with 102 tackles. But hes not better than sammy knight... :lol: @ that

Boik14 said:
Oh not much, only led N.O with 102 tackles. But hes not better than sammy knight... :lol: @ that

Jeez I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that he was just asking because he didn't know...not that he was trying to incite something.

kingnate85 said:
Jeez I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that he was just asking because he didn't know...not that he was trying to incite something.
thanks, you got that right, i had no clue... to be honest i didnt no too much about him.....:)

I thought that Rodney Harrison and Ty Law were there premier DBs

kingnate85 said:
Yeah i should apologize for that (sorry dr. ivel). I should have been more clear that was directed at the people who felt knight was better which was quite funny to me. Didnt mean to be so harsh.

Boik14 said:
Yeah i should apologize for that (sorry dr. ivel). I should have been more clear that was directed at the people who felt knight was better which was quite funny to me. Didnt mean to be so harsh.
thats okay.....but wasnt Rodney Harrison their premirer Saftey?

Doktor Ivel said:
thanks, you got that right, i had no clue... to be honest i didnt no too much about him.....:)

I thought that Rodney Harrison and Ty Law were there premier DBs

Rodney and Ty Law were their Premier DB's, since Tebucky played for the Saints.

Doktor Ivel said:
thats okay.....but wasnt Rodney Harrison their premirer Saftey?
Jones was a saint the last 2 years. Eugene wilson has been the pats free safety the last few seasons.

Back
Top Bottom