• Iowa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tennesse

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a fan of the Oregon Ducks all the way back to the days of Dan Fouts and Bobby Moore (Ahmad Rashad). I do also supprt the Beavers, when they play anyone but the Ducks. :)
Back in the late 60s and thru the 70s, I cheered for LSU when guys like John Sage, Ronnie Estay, Bert Jones and AJ Duhe played for them. They produced some great players back then.

After watching the way Iowa has played since Ferentz has been the head coach, it makes it easy to want to support them too.
I also like the types of teams that Pat Hill puts on the field at Fresno State.

FLORIDA STATE!!!!

been a noles fan since 1966 and went to school there. please bench sexton, damn he sux!!!!
another stupid rix.
bring on xavier lee!!!!! :lol:

My primary rooting interest in I-A NCAA football is the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE, but I also support WVU's Mountaineers. I root for THE College of William & Mary Tribe in I-AA, the University of Puget Sound Loggers in DIII, and for my University of Richmond Spiders in basketball.

yankeehillbilly said:
Im a Va Tech fan since I grew up in VA. However, I live in NE Indiana now about 50 miles from South Bend and I am sick to death of hearing about Notre Dame, so I do root for Michigan whenever they play the Irish.

:nono::ban:

Jimmy James said:
Unless this is a trick question like that Indiana University that is actually in Pennsylvania, it's in Arizona. Why do you ask?

haha... man funny stuff!
yeah gonzo!!! go ASU!

Georgia Tech !!!! Yellow Jackets recognize. watch out for Calvin Johnson next year the kid is gonna blow doors down.

The Dude said:
Georgia Tech !!!! Yellow Jackets recognize. watch out for Calvin Johnson next year the kid is gonna blow doors down.

Any word on Chan? I think we all heard about his health problem, but I don't think I have seen anything on him since...

patsdynasty said:
FLORIDA STATE!!!!

been a noles fan since 1966 and went to school there. please bench sexton, damn he sux!!!!
another stupid rix.
bring on xavier lee!!!!! :lol:
I agree they should start Lee. He has alot of talent. My sister is actually friends with him and I've met him a couple of times. Nice guy, and surprisingly doesn't like the spotlight. He just wants to be treated like another FSU student when he is out.

Back
Top Bottom