• Iowa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tennesse

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like the canes, but i would like if larry coker would be gone soon, i think he is not a good coach

I presently live in the state of Alabama and in this state your either a Crismson Tide fan and/or An Auburn Tiger fan. I normally root for the Tide....But my heart will always be for the canes.

Fresno State Bulldogs

Awsi Dooger said:
Canes. My dad started taking me to games when I was early in elementary school. He couldn't get me to pay attention until he pointed out #89 and said, "Watch him on every play." I thought all the players were the same. Then I see this huge #89 tossing everyone aside and then grabbing the ball away, almost as an afterthought. That was Ted Hendricks, at left end #89.

Canes are at least tenfold over my second team, my alma mater USC. I hated USC until it was obviously the best place for me to go to school considering the weather, babes, athletic department, journalism program, student newspaper and half scholarship. Still, none of my friends could believe I was actually going there. I used to diss 'SC while calling Miami radio sports talk shows from maybe age 8.

My third team, albeit distant, would be Notre Dame. I'm probably the only person who likes Miami, USC and Notre Dame. I was an Oklahoma diehard in the '70s and '80s during the wishbone era, but now I root against them.

The only team I despise is Florida. My dad taught me that, very properly, at maybe age 3.

the U for me too. Ted's uncle was my football coach at Westwood Park in SW Dade and the Mad Stork used to show up every so often with his buddies and work us out. It was very cool.

Back
Top Bottom