Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now, everyone on this site has at least one thing in common......we LOVE the Phins (except the other Bills fans that have nuthing better to do then come on here)

But something most of us dont have in common is what college team you root for, I know most of you will pick the Hurricanes considering most of you live in/near Miami, but just tell me who you root for during college ball)

As you can see for my sig and avatar I LOVE the Wolverines!! :D

I made a poll, so if your team isnt there just check off other and tell us who they are in your post....sorry if I forgot your team!!!

P.S. My 2nd favorite is Texas as-well

I'm a HUGE Michigan fan...I've dreamed of going to the Big House...but never have had the chance :cry: . As long as I can watch them on T.V. then I'm ok.

finz99 said:
I'm a HUGE Michigan fan...I've dreamed of going to the Big House...but never have had the chance :cry: . As long as I can watch them on T.V. then I'm ok.

THEIR GAMES ARE NUTS!!

their stadium is huge.....there was like 147,000 people when I went, there's no seats either, its all benches, thats why you can fit so many people, you should seriously try to get there for a game!

Penn State

clear.gif

I don't really watch or follow college football but live in MD and that's who I root for.

Phin_Phan said:
THEIR GAMES ARE NUTS!!

their stadium is huge.....there was like 147,000 people when I went, there's no seats either, its all benches, thats why you can fit so many people, you should seriously try to get there for a game!

Yea, damn that sounds intense. I really wanted to go to one this year, and watch one with Braylon there (my favorite player). All I know is next year, with Hart and Henne, we are going to be amazing.

The West Virginia University

"Where greatness is learned,and couches are burned"....haha

I was born and raised a Miami fan which makes going to FSU tough. I still root for FSU unless they are playing Miami or if them losing helps Miami in some way. But like I tell everyone up here, I was a die hard UM fan for 18 years, I can't just give all that up because of where I go to school.

When it comes to college sports, I'm all Tar Heels!

Arizona State University! I also follow LSU after being stationed in Louisiana.

Back
Top Bottom