Poll:Who do you want the Dolphins to trade down with? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll:Who do you want the Dolphins to trade down with?

Who do you want the Dolphins to trade down with?

• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Tampa Bay Bucs

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Tennessee Titans

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know a lot of people want to trade down, but with what team. I'd like to trade down maybe 2 or 3 spots, get a 2nd rounder, and still be in reach to get Ronnie Brown.

I would love to trade down with the Cowboys, since if you add the Chargers and Cowboys value up to both 1st rounders, the Cowboys has more value.

Vikings. #7 and #18. And I'd be happy with maybe getting Cedric Benson and Jammal Brown. Hopefully they'll throw in more draft picks too.

painnotpleasure said:
Vikings. #7 and #18. And I'd be happy with maybe getting Cedric Benson and Jammal Brown. Hopefully they'll throw in more draft picks too.

:smackhead I forgot about the Vikings having the Raiders 1st rounder.

I'd like to entertain these rumors of Surtain for the Bears 2nd. I think with that, we wouldn't need to trade down.

I'd like to get Minnesota's two 1st rd picks. Draft Derrick Johnson and Dan Cody in the 1st and get a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Why is this most likely trade-down candidate in Arizona not even mentioned?

I'd love to see the Browns give up the third overall pick along with their third and fourth-round picks, but I don't think that's going to happen. It'd be nice to pick up Brown and a couple of picks.

#2 for #7 and #18? Yikes! That'd be amazing. We'd almost surely get one of the big three RBs, and mid-first round pick too.

It sounds like the most likely trade-down partner is Dallas. I'd definitely give up the second pick for #11, #20, and the Cowboys' fourth or fifth-round pick. If we make that trade then hopefully one of the Big Three RBs will be available at #11.

i want them to trade with all of those teams, but the only correction would be, Dallas then SD. Just keep trading down through ALL of em, until we hit SD's first pick, and select then, I think we would have 3 first round choices, and a TON of second and thirds. Now, that would be excellent!

HysterikiLL said:
I'd like to entertain these rumors of Surtain for the Bears 2nd. I think with that, we wouldn't need to trade down.

Lets see if you know who the other Alabama defender, besides Anthony Bryant, is in your sig.

Jaj said:
Why is this most likely trade-down candidate in Arizona not even mentioned?
:smackhead Oops, my bad. I was just thinking of all the teams above Minnesota.

LithoMan said:
i want them to trade with all of those teams, but the only correction would be, Dallas then SD. Just keep trading down through ALL of em, until we hit SD's first pick, and select then, I think we would have 3 first round choices, and a TON of second and thirds. Now, that would be excellent!

But will we have the money to sign all those players?

I don't care who we trade down with as long as the Phins get properly compensated.

Back
Top Bottom