Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry? | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry?

Trade for Henry?

• Yes, F the picks, F the cap, bring in the aging star RB

Votes: 103 36.1%
  • No, find a back or backs somewhere else

Votes: 182 63.9%

• Total voters
Yep the black one is my car exactly right down to the stock polished aluminum wheels…6 speed manual and the L6? mine was Blaze Red - Bought her for 13.5 and got 19 after adding 50k miles - Used to keep the speedometer set on miles instead of kilometres ha ha ha - I always ran her on the sport setting for the suspension… I presume you had the button also? Loved the CD player…old school and my claim to fame with that car is that I found some winter Michelin tires from a dude in Toronto online… Put them on the car and drove it all winter for a number of years…We have this big hill in Edmonton called 105th St. where you go way way up at a steady incline that’s pretty close to 45 degrees for about 1/3 mile, Cars and trucks will be slipping and sliding and I would just motor up there like a tank! With my windows down and my head out yelling go dolphins! Ha ha She was one sweet ride and definitely a fat bottomed girl. Didn’t do a thing aftermarket to that car… She didn’t need it. Just premium fuel and added octane boost. That’s it.

**** I miss that car. The definition of a chick magnet. Thanks for posting the photos Cane and good luck on the new one ur dreamin of!!
I always wanted a red C5 Z06. There are plenty out there for sale. You should pick another one up. Driving that car in the snow takes huge balls. I wouldn't do it. And its the LS6

I always wanted a red C5 Z06. There are plenty out there for sale. You should pick another one up. Driving that car in the snow takes huge balls. I wouldn't do it. And its the LS6
Yeah thinking about it now Chad… Thanks for the correction to LS6 cuz facts matter! Haha. The only way I could do that snow driving is with those winter tires… I mean with the summer tires that car could get stuck in a parking lot with just a sprinklin of snow… Oh yeah and you had to take it out of the anti-slip mode and be able to spin the tires when necessary…Michelin and damn hard to find. Over and out. Thanks for the memories

Hey last thought there Chad… My check engine light was always intermittent… I heard that from lotta other Corvette guys… Did you get that on your C5?

Yeah thinking about it now Chad… Thanks for the correction to LS6 cuz facts matter! Haha. The only way I could do that snow driving is with those winter tires… I mean with the summer tires that car could get stuck in a parking lot with just a sprinklin of snow… Oh yeah and you had to take it out of the anti-slip mode and be able to spin the tires when necessary…Michelin and damn hard to find. Over and out. Thanks for the memories

Hey last thought there Chad… My check engine light was always intermittent… I heard that from lotta other Corvette guys… Did you get that on your C5?
I'm glad I could drive you down memory lane. I never had an issue with the check engine light, so I can't help you there, Stewie.

Might not be as popular but I'd like zeke here on a cheaper deal....he's a great pass blocker

Back
Top Bottom