Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry? | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry?

Trade for Henry?

• Yes, F the picks, F the cap, bring in the aging star RB

Votes: 103 36.1%
  • No, find a back or backs somewhere else

Votes: 182 63.9%

• Total voters
Bingo - you should have watched more Sesame Street and you would have learned how to Count

Well, I think we can all count at that rudimentary level. It's just that some of us have acquired the ability to get beyond our number of fingers and toes........

I never stated, anywhere, that he was valuable “at this time”. In fact, the last 3 sentences I wrote openly acknowledged that he’s not the same player he once was. You either didn’t comprehend that part or purposely ignored it.

Those guys were speaking about him in general, career wise, and so was I.

Why is that simple concept so difficult for you to understand, Ray? ;)

Because you contradicted yourself in your own post? - rLOL
That was the point I was making.

Why is this simple concept so difficult for you to understand?
Yes, I am Ray. - rLOL

That is the real question, isn't it.......

You are making an assumption too, in that Tennessee has to do anything. It may make "sense" to you, and probably does from a solely fiscal standpoint. Not sure their collective fan base would agree, which IMO matters with this type of thing, particularly if they are picking up a substantial portion of the tab.

That aside, if we could get him for say 5m and no loss of future draft picks, I'll certainly listen if I'm CG.

Absolutely agreed.

But the question wasn’t “Will Tennessee do the smart thing with Derrick Henry?”

I want a Lamborghini too. But, neither of the payments. I'd rather trade for James Cook or Michael Carter among other unavailable players.
Ummm Ninja Foot First of all, good morning… So I just wanted to quickly point out that Derrick Henry is not a Lamborghini. King Henry is a 2016 Dodge Ram with a 6.4L bored out Hemi, Holley carbs, fully lifted with aftermarket upgrades on his suspension and exhaust with dual Nos Nitrous to boot.

The monthly payment is 🥜

Next

Enjoy. nasty stuff

Thanks James… Yep that one really does it for me. He’s just too vicious! We can’t have that kind of player on our team. It goes against our core philosophy of being a Phinesse team! It’s official… I’m changing my vote! 🤮. See! The percentage went down! Haha

Bernie! Yo Bernie, We do appreciate your non-ending fight to bring the minimum wage up to snuff and make sure that all Americans are included in the economy… But for Derrick Henry… I don’t think you’re welcome here. We don’t want a vicious player in our backfield… Above all other considerations we just don’t think it would be fair. So thanks! But no thanks.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but not even close. I do work with numbers, where inputs have to be precise, ideas not based on solid foundations are bad ones and mistakes can be very costly.

That's likely only a small part of why I approach things the way I do, though. The bigger factor is that I tend to analyze things without letting too much emotion sway thoughts or actions.

I guess I watched too much John Wayne and Star Trek's Spock and not enough Sesame Street as a child........
Ah yes Mach2. “The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few… Live long and prosper!”

Spock out.

Jim…full ahead at Warp Speed hyperbolic drive 9?

Last edited:
Ummm Ninja Foot First of all, good morning… So I just wanted to quickly point out that Derrick Henry is not a Lamborghini. King Henry is a 2016 Dodge Ram with a 6.4L bored out Hemi, Holley carbs, fully lifted with aftermarket upgrades on his suspension and exhaust with dual Nos Nitrous to boot.

The monthly payment is 🥜

Next
...and 250,000 miles on the engine and transmission.

Oh btw... there's no warrantee!

Well, I think we can all count at that rudimentary level. It's just that some of us have acquired the ability to get beyond our number of fingers and toes........
Hahaha! Mach ain’t Spock…he’s the Count! Tanks James! You are indeed a wise senior!! 🤠

Back
Top Bottom