Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: who here wants Derrick Henry?

Trade for Henry?

• Yes, F the picks, F the cap, bring in the aging star RB

Votes: 103 36.1%
  • No, find a back or backs somewhere else

Votes: 182 63.9%

• Total voters
Fever,
Was it necessary to take poor Steviey’s *soul* like that? He’s on here peddling a dream and you mercilessly gut-punch him with fabulous snark. How dare you!
Ha ha ha ha… It’s OK Aquahawk! He’s not taking my soul… I’m soulless! It’s already gone! 🎃🤠👑

LOL... he can take it.

He's umm... verbose.
Yes Fever and thx! I wonder if you had a chance to read my initial foray in non-affiliated authordom? You can read it in the “Nits” thread… It’s a three part docudrama entitled “The Fleeced Files”

Finheaven Inc. 2023 All rights protected.

Verbose?....... Understatement of the decade.

He does remind me of a Churchill quote, though.

Never have so few, written so many words,, with so little meaning........
Beautiful! I appreciate that… And speaking of famous, timely quotes these days… I keep coming back to the words of FDR. “ The only thing to fear is fear itself”

Words to live by… Always.

If, by "caffeine", you mean blotter acid, then yes, very likely......lol
No no no no no no no no no no… That was in another lifetime. A time when space intersected reality, when women bared their boobs, when music was really music, when the entire population was looking, searching, for a better way.

Those days are long gone bud! Ha ha ha ha, but the after affects live on forever!🤠

“Are You Experienced?” Jimi

Beautiful! I appreciate that… And speaking of famous, timely quotes these days… I keep coming back to the words of FDR. “ The only thing to fear is fear itself”

Words to live by… Always.
Except that the statement, much like your's, is totally untrue hyperbole.

There are a lot of things a rational person would fear in this world.

Swimming with sharks with an open wound?

Walking through a swamp, teeming with crocodiles?

Pissing off your psychotic wife?

Yeah I guess all that John Wayne and Spock at 3 yrs old put you way ahead of the curve... Pilgrim lol
Brings to mine a famous quote by John Wayne that might be appropriate here

“ If you’ve gottem by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.” Haha so true fellow pilgrims! 🤠

Except that the statement, much like your's, is totally untrue hyperbole.

There are a lot of things a rational person would fear in this world.

Swimming with sharks with an open wound?

Walking through a swamp, teeming with crocodiles?

Pissing off your psychotic wife?
Whoa baby… One at a time please. K here goes…

I love to swim and scuba dive but not with sharks or any open wounds.

My favourite comic book character is The Swamp Thing… one of my favourite all time songs by the Byrds (Untitled album) is “Lover of the Bayou” And, I am crying crocodile tears at the moment so there’s that.

We never did marry and thankfully I managed to break free of her tentacles bout a quarter century ago. 🤠

Favourite Star Trek episode of all - The two-part episode where Kirk is on trial and Christopher Pike finally gets returned to the Thelozians along with the busty blonde… Spock played such a key role in that episode(s). Agree? You might remember the name Mock2?

Next

Before I forget… I realized something this morning that I plan to expand upon in the coming days and weeks… “There’s the way things should be and the way things actually are”.

Stay tuned!🤔

Gotta werk on some bets in now…that’s my vice these daze along with this forum! Addicted to both! Haha

Last edited:
Ummm Ninja Foot First of all, good morning… So I just wanted to quickly point out that Derrick Henry is not a Lamborghini. King Henry is a 2016 Dodge Ram with a 6.4L bored out Hemi, Holley carbs, fully lifted with aftermarket upgrades on his suspension and exhaust with dual Nos Nitrous to boot.

The monthly payment is 🥜

Next
Carburetors went the way of the Do-Do. 2016 6.4 liter hemis were fuel injected but i see where you were going with it. And by dual Nitrous do you mean a two stage system and are you talking about a fogger system or direct port injection

Last edited:
Carburetors went the way of the Do-Do. 2016 6.4 liter hemis were fuel injected but i see where you were going with it. And by dual Nitrous do you mean a two stage system and are you talking about a fogger system or direct port injection
Yeah you got me on that one I had just woken up…

Back
Top Bottom