(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(POLL) Who would you pick with the #5 Pick?

Who do you pick with the Dolphins #5 Pick in the First Round of the Draft?

• Tua Tagovailoa

Votes: 348 72.8%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • Derrick Brown

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Jerry Jeudy

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Tristan Wirfs

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Jedrick Wills

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Isaiah Simmons

Votes: 36 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 30 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigOuch

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who would you pick for the Dolphins at #5 in the First Round of the Draft?

This poll is assuming that the first 4 picks are as follows:

1. Joe Burrow
2. Chase Young
3. Andrew Thomas
4. Jeffrey Okudah

Obviously, the first 4 is a likely scenario but is not set in stone. Please for the love of God, if you pick "Other", please post who that would be. Thanks!

Tua is a deal at 5, instead of what it would take to get Burrow. Ditka once traded away his entire draft for Ricky Williams and how'd that work out?

Damn why are we locking all the Tua threads? are we making a super Tua thread lol

On a side note you guys are discussing arthritis, does anyone here have arthritis i've never really comprehended how it is a completely debilitating disease, I mean i'm 36 played plenty of sports younger i get stiff knees or hips but i don't think it inhibits my mobility or anything.. Yeah it takes longer to get warmed up but i can still play full basketball games and feel fine once i get moving.

I mean can you play at the QB position with an arthritic hip if thats the case for tua?

Can’t really complain after winning a couple of games and blowing a higher than number five pick to come away with Tua when all is said and done. Upside is too high to pass here with plenty of other picks that can be played with too. Ridiculous thinking we need to move up.

I am going under the theory Tua was found to be recovering well, and shouid be ready to start practicing sometime this year or just before July of 2021...Then Tua.

If the draft fell that way, and I have said before that Tua at 5 is a risk, but its probabl;y a risk that the FO may take.

I would be happy with Espana or Wirfs. If they took Tua I wouldnt be disapointed. Trading back wouldnt bother me either. In a perfect world I would take Burrow or Young.

Espenesa sure looks like a 3-4 DE to me. Bigger than most Edge prospects... with power, rather than speed moves.

It'd be fun to put Chaisson on his back shoulder and watch the destruction...

Well it shouldn't be DE with Willie Jefferson in the house, Tua is the pick, sit him for a year, let Fitz ride off into the sunset next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom