Poll:Whos Your Vote for Rookie of the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll:Whos Your Vote for Rookie of the Year

Who your Rookie of the Year

• Vince Young QB,TN

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Reggie Bush RB, NO

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Marques Colston WR, NO

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Devin Hester DB/KR, CHI

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Joseph Addai RB, IND

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maurice Jones-Drew RB,JAX

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vince young as rookie of the year? This is a joke... If you're going to vote Young, you have Leinart there with him... which is a joke aswell

Vince Young
Pass Rating: 65.7
Pass TD/INT: 10/11

Matt "Your Sisters Hot" Leinart
Pass Rating: 73.9
Pass TD/INT: 10/10

"But he's ran the ball so well..." I guess we should give the Offensive MVP to Michael Vick this year while we're at it...

Rookie of the Year.... not Rookie of the Week

Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of either QB so don't you dare put me in the Leinert fan club haha

Its amazing how many good Rookies there are this year. Any other year Leinart, Maroney (sp?), McNeil, and many others ould be considered for the award. There are at least 10 deserving rookies if this was an average year

tylerdolphin said:
Its amazing how many good Rookies there are this year. Any other year Leinart, Maroney (sp?), McNeil, and many others ould be considered for the award. There are at least 10 deserving rookies if this was an average year

none of ours :boohoo:

Stacks said:
none of ours :boohoo:

lol I was thinking the same thing. So many ROY candidates on other teams and all we have are a couple of IR players, an every now and then DB, and a WR who cant catch a ball to save his life.

L.T.21 said:
A ROOKIE arguably playing the hardest position in the game (Left Tackle) starting all games and ARGUABLY should be in the pro bowl.

Marcus McNeill (Auburn)

Let me guess... he plays for the chargers?

L.T.21 said:
A ROOKIE arguably playing the hardest position in the game (Left Tackle) starting all games and ARGUABLY should be in the pro bowl.

Marcus McNeill (Auburn)
wow, jump off ur own team. nobody cares about marcus mcneil

DEVIN FREAKIN HESTER!!! love this guy, especially because he's from DA U!

NewEra8 said:
Vince young as rookie of the year? This is a joke... If you're going to vote Young, you have Leinart there with him... which is a joke aswell

Vince Young
Pass Rating: 65.7
Pass TD/INT: 10/11

Matt "Your Sisters Hot" Leinart
Pass Rating: 73.9
Pass TD/INT: 10/10

"But he's ran the ball so well..." I guess we should give the Offensive MVP to Michael Vick this year while we're at it...

Rookie of the Year.... not Rookie of the Week

Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of either QB so don't you dare put me in the Leinert fan club haha

Yeah winning games shouldnt count for anything I guess. :rolleyes:

Its not about numbers its about the impact you have on the game.

i thought reggie bush would have more votes but i guess not that many people lyk him for ROY

Alex44 said:
Yeah winning games shouldnt count for anything I guess. :rolleyes:

Its not about numbers its about the impact you have on the game.

Exactly the reason Hester and Colston should be ahead of him for ROTY... thanks

Back
Top Bottom