Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maurice Jones-Drew RB,JAX

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I Just want to see who people have for offensive Rookie of this year forthisyears draft class. We might look back in the future and realize that this is one of the best draft classes in a long time.

Silverphin said:
Colston. In my opinion, he is the living symbol of the Saints' season.
if he would have stayed healthy i would have had him no questions asked but afterseeinghesters kickreturns and the fact that colstongot hurt it changedmy mind. Hester broke a 36 year old record in his rookie year. Not even Dante Hall has brought back six in one year.

The thing about Hester is that he's only spent one game returning kicks as a starting KR. Everything else was punts. His td/return ratio is freaking ridiculous.

Factor in:

- Punt return for TD in debut
- 5 return TDs on 3 primetime games

Man is just incredible. Whether he wins or not, it'd be a travesty if he wasn't considered because he's not a straight up "offense" or "defense" playmaker.

It's good to be a Bears fan.

If Colston would have stayed healthy, I'd say Colston... but not that he hasn't been playing, I have to go with Hester... talk about one hell of an influence...

I think it's certainly gotta be Young after the last three weeks he and the Titans have had..

AFC: Vince Young
NFC: Colston (I will give it to Hester if he scores more TD's and Lovey has said he plans to use him on offense this year so who knows)

Overall: Id like to see a split decision between Colston and Young. Hey if Manning and Mcnair could share an MVP why not share this?

Great class wow. These guys, Maroney, Leinart, Mangold, McNeill etc. AJ Hawk has played pretty well too. The All Rookie team might give the Pro Bowlers a run

Vince Young. He has proven doubters wrong and is ready to lead the Titans.

Colston hands down but Hester is a close second with what he's done on special teams.

Vince Young 4 votes...... kidding me?

Alex44 said:
NFC: Colston (I will give it to Hester if he scores more TD's)

Yeah, I would only consider Hester if maybe he broke some NFL record's or something, then he would impress me. :rolleyes:

A ROOKIE arguably playing the hardest position in the game (Left Tackle) starting all games and ARGUABLY should be in the pro bowl.

Marcus McNeill (Auburn)

Back
Top Bottom