Poll: Would you Give a 1st & 3rd for Miles Austin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Would you Give a 1st & 3rd for Miles Austin?

Would you give up a 1st & 3rd Round Pick for Miles Austin

• Total voters
DAL-1.gif
Cowboys won't use franchise tag on Austin
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
NFL_Austin_small-1.jpg

Cowboys vice president Stephen Jones indicated that the team will not use the franchise tag on restricted free agent Miles Austin.
"We don't need to use the franchise tag," gloated Jones. "How many times have you seen another team give up a one and a three?" Well, less than two years ago, when his very own team gave up a one, a three, and a six for the dried up carcass of Roy Williams. The Cowboys could be inviting a "poison-pill" situation with Austin if they don't sign him to a long-term deal before the start of free agency. Feb. 18 - 9:58 am et

We have our first Yes but without any comments!!!

Care to give explanation Reefguy?

Let us know what you are thinking!

A 3rd rd pick: Yes.

A 1st rd pick: Eh I'd have to think long and hard on that one but still would need a later draft pick for a kick back.

A 1st and a 3rd: **** NO!

The only wide receiver I would give up a 1st and 3rd for is Andre Johnson.

the Tuna pulled this guy outta nowhere

would you pay that if you were him?

the Tuna probably has the same faith in Pat White that he had in Austin many years ago

Pat White and Turner may be busts(who knows) but if you think Austin was an instant success then you need to go to instantgratification.com or the_rest_of_the_nfl_is_Miamis_development_league.com

I swear 50% of the dolphin fans time is spent bitching about our young players and the other 50% is spent drooling over players that other teams developed for years that will NEVER EVER become a dolphin

we have a shot at Dansby and trading for Boldin

forget Austin, Marshall, Wolfork et all and while you are at it google RFA and learn something

Calvin Johnson: yes
Andre Johnson: yes
Larry Fitzgerald: yes

That's it. And I can think of 10 more WRs I'd want before Austin.

Calvin Johnson: yes
Andre Johnson: yes
Larry Fitzgerald: yes

That's it. And I can think of 10 more WRs I'd want before Austin.

Yeah all of those guys are worth a 1st and a 3rd. Not drama queens and are top 3 WR's in the league. (Brandon Marshall would be too but he is a HUGE headcase)

WHOEVER VOTES YES TO THIS POLL NEEDS TO HAVE THERE HEAD EXAMINED :bobdole:............WTF ARE YOU THINKING. NO WAY THIS WILL HAPPEN!

Back
Top Bottom