Poll........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll........

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
Who had the best offseason in the Division and who had the worst? In my opinion if i am not biased, I think the Pats had the best and Jets had the worst.....

thus far, it w/b close between Bills and Pats, but I would go for Bills; and close between us and Jets for worse; but I will say Phins until we sign Griese, then I move us to up #3

You really think the Jets had a better offseason so far? I mean they lost their best reciever, best OG, KR, K, and several key roll players. The only guy they added is Robertson, who is supposed to be good but we don't know. I agree Bills had nice offseason, but the Pats REALLY Improved in every area. the seperation is at the draft where NE outdrafted the Bills

Drafts don't tell anything until the season starts so I can't go by the draft..they are just wanna bees until they prove themselves..the Bills have a good off season as far as needs are concern..The Jets lost a lot of players..not sure if they've fill those shoes..the Pats haven't don't that much in the off season..but some of their FA's are intriguing.
We've added a vet CB, a Vet LB, a Vet DT, a up and coming WR..
Probably will add a vet WR, a sesoned QB, a Vet S., We're actually are not doing bad this offseason..All these players are solid..and that's what you need for depth and couple of them slated for starting..I think the vet TE might be the weakest vet we've signed in this bunch.

I felt getting Robertson was enough to make their OS betta than ours, but like our said it is close enough that Griese will bump us ahead of them JMO :D

Pats they did good this year in the offseason and set themselves great for next years draft.

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
Who had the best offseason in the Division and who had the worst? In my opinion if i am not biased, I think the Pats had the best and Jets had the worst.....

I think the Dolphins had the BEST off-season so far, and we aren't done yet.

Oliver...

I think the Bills had the best

(By the way Spikes and Seau's per game average on tackles, sacks, int. are identical last year. Seau just played in less games.)

The Jets had the worst hands down.

Best-tough one but I have to say Buffalo. Although Miami and New England had good offseasons too.
Worst-Jets

Note: I did not factor in the draft b/c the preseason hasn't even started.

id say buffalo and us are equal. why? cus of peerless price for mcgahee. that just ruined there cause. New england i dont think had as good as people think. colvin is highly overrated. he did nothing against us that even remotely made me think of him. and Harrison at safety is a huge bad move. im glad tebucky jones is gone. he caused fumbles against us in big games. harrison is a joke when ricky comes round the corner. and all those draft picks that new england has? well, whats the difference when tebucky was a first rounder 4 years ago and now he is gone as he reaches his prime? who do the pats have at RB? oh yeah, i guess they rule.
this is what wannspiel are doing so well, we keep the good guys and get rid of dead weight and improve.

If someone would like to go through each teams moves and prove me wrong, i would be glad to acknowledge, but im sorry, the jets NE and buffalo lost key ingredients to whatever success they had last year. i see us only gaining. you better believe when they say the afc east is worried about junior seau. but they better be more worried when sammy knight and griese get here. that is the difference in last year for us IMO. Freeman was bad and so was ray lucas. with two stud TE's i could see us doing some major damage.

Back
Top Bottom