Poole @ FS? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poole @ FS?

Nublar7 said:
Why move him to FS? Lets keep him at the position he knows, and even is Surtain stays, he and Madison are getting old, so we need future replacements. Poole has a lot of potential, lets not switch him.

Thank you Nublar.

Rhody Phins Fan said:
I dont know how well Poole would hold up against the run.

as FS playing the run is like a CB if you said SS then i would agree

Poole is one of our future starting CB. If Surtain does get traded then him and Howard will have a shot at taking his place. It seems like that Poole can tackle very well, but can he cause turnovers is something i cant answer just yet.

Eric-Gofins said:
as FS playing the run is like a CB if you said SS then i would agree

Not true. CBs dont get half as much pressure for playing the run. Knowing from playing, FS and SS are under a lot more fire to cover the Run. SS more so than FS.

He's very much like Eugene Wilson. He could definitely play FS. If we keep Surtain I wouldn't be surprised if that happens.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
what about BUA at FS, he is quick tough and strong and he played there in college...

Bua has already moved to safety. Saban said a couple of months ago that Bua was going to be a S instead of an LB.

PhinDude88 said:
Bua has already moved to safety. Saban said a couple of months ago that Bua was going to be a S instead of an LB.

SS more specificly, correct? I don't see him playing FS anytime soon as he would play run support better.

kizzaboo said:
SS more specificly, correct? I don't see him playing FS anytime soon as he would play run support better.

I dont think that Bua will play any defense during the season. He is pretty much just going to be an SP guy, but yes i think that he will be SS.

We'd get murdered if Bua ever played FS.

I really hope we sign Dexter Jackson to be our FS. He could be the steal of FA. Then we wouldn't have to draft a safety.

Jaj said:

I really hope we sign Dexter Jackson to be our FS. He could be the steal of FA. Then we wouldn't have to draft a safety.
Didnt we already sign Tillman and Jones, and last year just drafted a FS, Bell...

Jaj said:

I could live with D-Jax at FS...provided he wasnt too pricey.

We have Bua and Jones to play SS. We have Bell and Tillman to play FS. We need one safety who can play both. At 6-2, 210 Dexter Jackson is that guy.

Back
Top Bottom