Poole @ FS? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poole @ FS?

What about Akins, Deandre, Jack, Quintin and R. Sharpe?

Does anybody know what happened to Brandon Everage last year after he went undrafted last year. GREAT FS in college.

So can we now say that we dont need a FS?:0wned: :rolleyes2

kizzaboo said:
So can we now say that we dont need a FS?:0wned: :rolleyes2

What the hell are you talking about?

:shakeno: The only one of those five that has any potential really is Quentin Williams and he also has big negatives in that he's a SS stuck in a FS' body. WE NEED A FS, especially considering Bua gets injured quite a bit.

This draft is CB heavy and we could get the same deal as last year in the 4th round if we're lucky.

Marlin Jackson

Corey Webster

Jackson will be gone late first early second.

Miami should draft Antonio Perkins from Oklahoma.

The guy is very fast, a bit light, but has the frame to put on a few pounds. He ran a poor 40 time, but if you've ever watched him play you'll know that he can stick with almost any WR. He is going to be a steal and would immediately be a great dime corner.

Jaj said:
What the hell are you talking about?

:shakeno: The only one of those five that has any potential really is Quentin Williams and he also has big negatives in that he's a SS stuck in a FS' body. WE NEED A FS, especially considering Bua gets injured quite a bit.

Did Bua get injured last year? Or are you going back to college?

Bell looks like he is going to be good. Plus he was just drafted last year. So why would we draft a FS.

Jones and Tillman were brought in here to compete. Do you really think we will take another FA S?

Others on the roster are for only depth as you said that we need someone who can play FS and SS. Well they are exactly that. depth behind them that know how to play a defensive back. Not to start but to provide depth and groom (such as Q. Williams) and then see what they got.

Its just not goint to happen.

I hope you don't think that Tillman is going to start without a doubt. He's a backup player and has always been ever since he entered the league. Bua is a big hitter who could struggle at SS but is going to get a chance. It would be stupid for us to not get atleast one other safety.

Jaj said:
I hope you don't think that Tillman is going to start without a doubt. He's a backup player and has always been ever since he entered the league. Bua is a big hitter who could struggle at SS but is going to get a chance. It would be stupid for us to not get atleast one other safety.

Tillman or Jones, I would say Jones cause he played SS. Tillman played FS right? I think Bell will be FS.

Bell FS
Jones/Tillman SS

The problem is that Bell gets injured 24 seven. That's not that impressive of a safety core. It either needs Dexter Jackson or a atleast a mid rounder at FS.

Jaj said:
The problem is that Bell gets injured 24 seven. That's not that impressive of a safety core. It either needs Dexter Jackson or a atleast a mid rounder at FS.

Bell gets injured as rookie and now you want to throw him out the window? He is young, the young ones recover fast. There are plenty of players that get injured and go on to go injury. You dont replace a rookie w/ a rookie because he got injured and yet has now recovered. Not Logical.

Bell has had more than one injury in his career. He had a severe injury in college if I remember correctly, was out his rookie year, and even this year was out for a couple games. Considering how little he played that's not a good sign for durability.

Jaj said:
Bell has had more than one injury in his career. He had a severe injury in college if I remember correctly, was out his rookie year, and even this year was out for a couple games. Considering how little he played that's not a good sign for durability.

Once again, going back to college. So based on durability, you would draft another rookie to replace a young talented player who hasn't been given a full shot yet, thus wasting talent and a pick? Glad your not the GM :shakeno:

Jaj said:
i definetly agree!:(

Back
Top Bottom