Poole @ FS? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poole @ FS?

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're not trading Surtain.

What's the chance that we move Poole to FS?

His only issue of concern was his speed, but Spielman drafted him because he can play either safety position also.

This draft is CB heavy and we could get the same deal as last year in the 4th round if we're lucky.

Marlin Jackson

Corey Webster

I'm not sure who'll be there, but beef up Poole a little bit and he could fill that void perfectly. He was a ball hawk in college.

Also, we pay Reggie Howard way too much to leave him for dime situations.

?

If we dont get a good trade offer we wont.

That sounds good to me, its all if Surtain CANT BE TRADED if it happens then we are all fine with drafting a Safetie.

PhinDude88 said:
If we dont get a good trade offer we wont.

you'd think. but if a 4th is the best we get come the 2nd day of the draft, saban will probably pull the trigger. we won't be getting full value, but atleast we can afford our picks.

Whats wrong with Bell? Ive seen that no one seems to be considering him.. looked good to me. I think we would put Bell at FS before we move Poole there.

Saban4prez said:
you'd think. but if a 4th is the best we get come the 2nd day of the draft, saban will probably pull the trigger. we won't be getting full value, but atleast we can afford our picks.

Saban said a while back ago that he wanted the same amount of value that equals to Surtain. I know for sure that a 4th rounder defently isnt Surtain's value.

Saban4prez said:

probably true.. i agree

I always move him there on madden lol...

I think he is too small though?? I dont know... I wouldnt mind the move.

Saban4prez said:

I doubt that

kizzaboo said:
Whats wrong with Bell? Ive seen that no one seems to be considering him.. looked good to me. I think we would put Bell at FS before we move Poole there.

I think that Bell will be a very good player, he could even be our starting FS. But he gets injured alot and that will hurt his statues at starting.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that Bell will be a very good player, he could even be our starting FS. But he gets injured alot and that will hurt his statues at starting.

Good point, also considering how young he is I believe he will get his fair shot at starting this year, as well a lot of players/positions.

Why move him to FS? Lets keep him at the position he knows, and even is Surtain stays, he and Madison are getting old, so we need future replacements. Poole has a lot of potential, lets not switch him.

Back
Top Bottom