Poor Jets Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Jets Fans

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
I was watching Outside The Lines on ESPN and saw a piece they did on how the Jets organization was charging the fans $50 just to have people on a mailing list ($20,000) for season tickets. Fans aren't even guarenteed tickets...they pay just to be on a list. LOL :lol:

One of the many reasons that: :jetssuck:

They finally reversed that little deal last week. Now they don't have to pay anymore. But for the people that already paid the $50, they don't get their money back. It goes "towards the purchase of the eventual season tickets". Nevermind the fact that the Jets will be collecting interest on everybody's $50 while they wait for their turn. :rolleyes2

I think the Eagles do the same thing... not sure, think I read, watched something about this... I wonder how many teams actually do this..

Originally posted by Emskirch
I think the Eagles do the same thing... not sure, think I read, watched something about this... I wonder how many teams actually do this..

I think the Packers do not do that. I have ex-in laws up there who are huge packers fans and I trhink they just have a waiting list running where the wait is something like 500 years (at the current rate of turnovers).

BUT..ripping of season tix holders is not new. The Ravens and the Titans charge their season tix holders a PSL fee. PSL stands for Personal Seat License.

Go figure....

Bills charge a fee for the club seats and suites. People still hafta buy tickets. This is money that isn't shared with the visiting team. That's why it's somewhat necessary/unfair/many other descriptive terms

Originally posted by FFiB
BUT..ripping of season tix holders is not new. The Ravens and the Titans charge their season tix holders a PSL fee. PSL stands for Personal Seat License.

Go figure....

Oakland does the same thing, it's rediculous out here to see a game, it's no wonder they hardly ever sell out before the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom