Popping Mawae Finally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Popping Mawae Finally

Ricky's Pipe

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
With all im hearing about the intensity from the 2 rooks we drafted, I'm just hoping to see one of them pop Mawae during the Jets games. I'm tired of seeing him overpower Zach all the time...it's about time we got someone to take some aggression out on him.

Dont know why i thought of this right now...got bored and am killing time whilst studying

Crowder can definitely hold his own against him. Roth will just throw Penny like a rag doll...

Ricky's Pipe said:
With all im hearing about the intensity from the 2 rooks we drafted, I'm just hoping to see one of them pop Mawae during the Jets games. I'm tired of seeing him overpower Zach all the time...it's about time we got someone to take some aggression out on him.

Dont know why i thought of this right now...got bored and am killing time whilst studying

Are you assuming Zach won't be starting next year?

mawae is good, but plays dirty. all he has to do is aim for a chop block on crowder, take the penalty, but jack up his knees again and send him out of the game (and possibly for the year).

so, uh, yeah.... mawae would still win that battle.

He tries that and Roth is gonna have him in a wheelchair on the next play...

I am so stoked about Roth/Crowder! Maybe we can sign Bryan Cox as another assistant. Just as a mentor for Roth's rage.

To be honest about it, Kevin Mawae is a stud. He has great ball skills and knows how to use his size to punk ZT most of the time. To give Zach credit, however, he does hold his own against one of the best centers in the league for someone his size. If Zack was 3-4 inches taller and 20-30 lbs. heavier, he would be the best MLB next to Ray Lewis.

Mawae has to deal with Kevin Carter now too, he's not exactly a pushover...

To be honest.....

Of course Mawae is going to own Zach, if a C aims to block one person the whole game on running downs the MLB has to usually avoid the block unless you're a 250-260 pound MLB. But that's fine, it is up to someone else then who is left free to make the play and we just didn't have enough of that last year with Seau out.

Mawae doesnt do a whole hell of alot of heading to the second level when Timbo and/or Chester are in. If one of them are parked over nose, he is going to hope he has help.

Back
Top Bottom