Porter: Miami is a playoff contender | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Porter: Miami is a playoff contender

I don't think this is a playoff team this year because of the new coach and because of the offensive turnover, but with a solid defense anything is possible.

I think Randy was released because he's also a bad seed. Chambers never complained about anything until randy came along and kept telling him he should speak up.

Back to this thread... I agree with Porter that we're a playoff contender given that our Defense is so great. If we can keep our defense playing great and score maybe one more TD a game... we'll be in great shape.

I believe we lost most of our games because of poor leadership and that starts with Saban. His only tool for motivating people was to threaten their job. He never spoke of passion all he spoke of were little sayings "you continue to do what you always do, u'll continue to get what you've always gotten". No **** sherlock.

I don't think this is a playoff team this year because of the new coach and because of the offensive turnover, but with a solid defense anything is possible.
Not saying we will repeat, but N.O. had significant turnover and a new head coach last year ... no? And most people think we were better then they were the year before Payton came in. Our D is better I know that.

lots of u said that we would be playoff bound with adding Culpeper...now we really dont even have a backup for Culpeper :(

Not saying we will repeat, but N.O. had significant turnover and a new head coach last year ... no? And most people think we were better then they were the year before Payton came in. Our D is better I know that.
I agree with you 100% about NO, I think that we could have very close to the same results. At this stage we look alot like they did last year. NO ended up hitting it big with thier QB situation, if we can get close to the same results with our QB this year we will be looking good.

If teams cant score, they can't win. And looking at our D< I have high expectations. Even though Chicago was in the NFC, their D took them ALL the way to the superbowl with an average offense, and an unbelievable d. Im not going to get my hopes up too high, but it is looking pretty sweet right now.

Not surprising that Porter shoots his mouth off already. But with the whole media storm this team usually faces, some restraint may be wise. But nice to see he's still fired up as usual. Shame he can't play QB or LT either.

He wasn't shooting his mouth off!

He was just saying In his opinion" that the Dolphins only need a few pieces to the puzzle to be a championship team and that maybe he can be one of the pieces"!

I like the dude!

In the short time that Cam has been here he sure has the Dolphins going In the right direction!

Back
Top Bottom