Positives about today! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives about today!

The irony of that is that last year's Cardinals and this year's Dolphins are subjected to the ineptitude of having Rosen as their quarterback.

When do we get to feel bad for them?

I guess you don't watch too much football. So where is the coaching staff from the Cardinals last year??? So bad they were fired. If you can't see what everyone else is seeing then you can't be helped.

Do I need to spell it out to you? Ok I will, Rosen has been surrounded by ineptness since he came into the league, and you’re judging him on that. Laughable. The ineptness he was surrounded with last year is no longer there because it was so bad and either will 90% of the ineptness he’s surrounded by on this team. My response has everything to do with want you said

I quite clearly know that, which is why I said he has been behind 2 of the worst offensive lines in the league. I am making the point that he has been really unlucky to end up on 2 hapless offenses 2 years in a row. DO YOU UNDERSTAND or do I need to keep explaining?

I like JR, but in this case @phins_4_ever is correct. Rosen hung him out to dry.
I could see that. But like I said a normal hit (which you could apply the "hanging him out to dry") would probably pushed the air out of his lungs. It does not make the helmet to helmet a legal hit.
We can definitely meet in the middle.

I thought it was a solid day for Christian Wilkins outside of one big run where he got moved out by Zach Martin.

That cowboys o line is legit. Pretty solid effort

I thought it was a solid day for Christian Wilkins outside of one big run where he got moved out by Zach Martin.

That cowboys o line is legit. Pretty solid effort

Yea he surprised me, especially with how he won.

Back
Top Bottom