Positives from bills game! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from bills game!

This is probably the hardest one for me to write. Obviously I’m as frustrated as everyone.

- Andrew Van Ginkel continues to look like a stud, he is developing into a probowl caliber LB.
- Xavien Howard got to 10 interceptions which is just incredible hasn’t been done in 14 years.
- Byron Jones interception was unbelievable, easily his best play as a dolphin.
- Devante Parker made some plays especially the drive to open up second half he was unguardable.
- Overall 10 wins is awesome and if before the season I told you Miami was gonna win 10 games and have a top 5 pick I’m sure everyone would have taken that. Missing out (most likely) on the playoffs sucks. But now let’s cheer for titans and jags and see what happens. As bad as our offense is we have the resources to improve.

The pick will be lower than if they were in the POs

If people can't accept that we were playing with House's money I don't know what to tell you.

It sucked seeing us get our asses kicked like we did but it shows where we are vs the top teams in this league. We desperately need some WRs that can get separation and put some fear into the defense. Watching all those drops was painful.

This team showed a lot of heart this season and I hope the young guys continue to develop into the off season and come back next year even hungrier. For the first time in a long time I got to enjoy watching the dolphins play for the entire year. Can't remember the last time I've felt that.

Biggest weakness is OC. Biggest flaw for Flores was not getting rid of his ancient ass a while ago

Tuas 361 passing yards also ranks as second most in dolphins history. Which shows you how meaningless some stats are considering a lot of that was in garbage time against bills 3rd string DBs
For a rookie Qb*

The positive...Did anyone see Josh Allen play as a rookie? You know, where he completed 52.81% of his passes for 10 TDs/12 INTs and was a certified “bust”. What a change surrounding him with talent and a good system makes. Maybe, just maybe, we could learn from their success and emulate it before giving up on Tua.

The future is bright for this team. Texans lose today and we got the 3rd overall pick. Make shrewd FA moves and nail this draft and we'll be okay. Tua is our QB next year (as he should be), get him some weapons. That is as positive as I can be right now.

Tuas 361 passing yards also ranks as second most in dolphins history. Which shows you how meaningless some stats are considering a lot of that was in garbage time against bills 3rd string DBs

This is what Herbert has been living off all season. Big numbers mean nothing if you don't get the win.

The positive...Did anyone see Josh Allen play as a rookie? You know, where he completed 52.81% of his passes for 10 TDs/12 INTs and was a certified “bust”. What a change surrounding him with talent and a good system makes. Maybe, just maybe, we could learn from their success and emulate it before giving up on Tua.
Your post should be deleted because it shows too much logic!

When the Bills got Diggs it really opened things up. Also, Allen has really improved since his rookie year.

Flores is my big positive for this season.
We have a HC.
My biggest negative was the selection of Tua. I think we goofed.
He needs competition next year. The Clemson or Ohio State QB.
I´m with you. to build an incredible team behind an ok game manager QB is foolish, TUA is a game manager type qb and nothing more, he lacks arm strength, mobility and has no precision with his passes. definitely needs competition.

Back
Top Bottom