Positives from Browns game! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Browns game!

I am going to the Gaints Miami game up here, oh boy time to route for GMEN..

Wow great, I was given Giant tickets also from a Co-worker, whoes brother could not make it, so I will be there also. lol

Another week another big loss where I’m gonna have to really reach to find any silver linings.

-Ryan Fitzpatrick running the ball, he’s been an under rated scrambler his entire career. Led the team in rushing (embarrassing) and had 3 total TDs
- Devante Parker 91 yards and on track to get 1,000 receiving yards on the season, that’s big time.
-Mike Gesicki first career TD catch.
-Ryan Lewis was feisty had a nice Int, a few PD, a few penalty’s and got beat a few times. But overall he was our best Db today. The PD to prevent a TD where it was a mismatch from the snap and he sprinted over to make the play was great.
-Charles Harris forced a sack (yes Charles Harris)
- Davon Godchaux continuing his strong season, cleaned up the Harris sack and had a few run stuffs.
- Not a positive but the refs were god awful, Jerome Baker should have had an Int that was not helmet to helmet or a hit against a defenseless receiver the safety drove down on the ball and broke the play up.
-Redskins beat the Lions!!! This is huge and should move us up in draft position.

1st, the 1Q was BAD. Sloppy bad. 2nd, I'm not going to argue Miami should have won nor will I say the D is up to average.
I'm probably a minority of one, but I don't think the D played as bad as some think (although it was pretty bad). One INT by Baker negated by penalty, allowing CLE to score with a short field. One TD appeared to be aided by a miscommunication. 2-3 questionable PIs. No surprise, lack of pass rush hurt the entire D. CBs who were backups to backups didn't help.

I actually saw adjustments by the OC and DC.

Yeah you would assume they are cool with Jones and will go with a lineman.
I'd be afraid that the Giants sitting at 2 would open the bidding for teams that want to trade up for Chase Young when they went on the clock.

The two biggest positives from the game was I was able to use my Sunday Ticket to watch several other games because the Browns ended yesterday’s game early.
The second positive is the Dolphins lost and that means they still have an opportunity to draft an outstanding player in the top 3-5 position in the draft.

Lots of us down on Ballage, understandably. To be fair, the kid has not seen much daylight in front of him.
I agree with the line issues. However, there has been small windows to run through which is all he's going to get. He can't make anyone miss, has no wiggle, no lateral quickness and little awareness . That's a death blow to an average rb, let alone Ballage. I had hoped he would be serviceable, but to give him anywhere north of 10 touches is ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom