Positives from Dolphins Pats game! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Dolphins Pats game!

So interested to see what kind of changes Flores makes in attacking Buffalo, both on offense and defense.

Miami's speed at wide receiver is vastly improved from last year. That could make a difference.

How can Miami better pressure Allen? That was the key in the Pittsburgh win.

Concur.

While watching MNF, It dawned on me how Miami beats Team chuckie who now use the Seattle D.

I'd line up in primarily 12 personnel w/ alot of quick intermediate passes to MG & DVP

The wilson throw was well defended.

Hey the other team is trying hard as well to win a game.

Props to the defender for that pass breakup.

The Wilson throw was an absolute dime but tremendous defense that only happens 10% of the time if that. Great throw.

refs definitely kept this close they earned their pay
Ref interference in this contest is underplayed by most fans. They just take calls at face value but without realizing that it affects game flow and directs the advantages to one side. How many times did Miami's offense get bailed out with positive flags as opposed to stifled by negative calls? I'm struggling to remember one. Right up to the end Zebras were helping NE stay in it, their offense and defensive got lots of help.

Ok. Lots of positives from this game.
First: we won at New England. People dont realize how hard is to acomplish this. Even without Brady, BB record at home is amazing. Season opener and having lots of knowledge of our system, thats why nobody gave us a chance. I told you this would be a low scoring game and an ugly show by the offense. Won by the team with less mistakes. And that team was the Dolphins!
Second: the plan was to let them dink dunk us and then when on the red zone, coverage gets easier, so stop them and let them settle for field goals. This plan only works if we have the lead or are close in the score. Also we got really conservative on offense because we were playing against a top NFL defense at their place.
Third: two things that Flores gets a lot of attention are turnovers and penalties. We got the W because of that. This is a very very well coached team. I think our coach will keep us in games we should not be.
Finally: I think we will keep improving and we will have an identity by midseason. I like what I saw from Tua on those quick slants. I think we have our franchise coach on Flores. Hopefully he will get the benefit of having his QB (I pray it is Tua) before letting him go, because getting rid of Flores would be the biggest mistake on the Ross era.

The Wilson throw was an absolute dime but tremendous defense that only happens 10% of the time if that. Great throw.

refs definitely kept this close they earned their pay
Lol..... i saw a post from somebody here saying the throw was late, and should have been 7 centimeters to the left.....

SMH........

If our WRs stay healthy that will be a huge plus. Gonna need some magic from that staff because our OLine looks completely confused and just not strong.
Coach game planning was suspect against Mac as far as I’m concerned. Would like to more more more of Ahmed and Gaskin out of the backfield.
Problem is we need a line that can provide time for those WRs to get open. Especially for deep routes or double moves.

Back
Top Bottom