Positives from Eagles game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Eagles game!

It's hasn't cone up but Flores deserves huge credit for being so aggressive week in and out lately. The last few coaches were cowards to make huge decisions like that, but flores has no issue giving us a better chance by going for it. That is big when we become a contender because too many times I saw this team get screwed by being conservative

Played him but it just wasnt enough. Brees and Michael Thomas **** the bed. Chark didnt do much. He had Wentz and Guice among others

ha! I also have Brees. I’m 10-2 right now but down this week. I need Dal Cook to have a big game tomorrow night

It's hasn't cone up but Flores deserves huge credit for being so aggressive week in and out lately. The last few coaches were cowards to make huge decisions like that, but flores has no issue giving us a better chance by going for it. That is big when we become a contender because too many times I saw this team get screwed by being conservative

then you don’t read much around here. I praise Flores weekly

Coaching: Check
Team first mentality: Check
Talent: On it’s way

As Dolphins fans, we all know how crazy difficult those first two are to find. If this team drafts well and makes smart free agent acquisitions, they’re gonna be a scary team to play in the future.
Along those lines, the next three games will really tell how the team is coming together. Last year, the Dolphins seemingly gave up on Gase and themselves after the Miracle in Miami. Those last three games they lost, when they had everything in front of them after beating the Patriots on a once-in-a-lifetime play, showed me that Gase had to go. He had his chance, couldn’t blame injuries and allowed his team to lay down and roll over without a fight. No more reprieves. Time for a complete reboot.

I don’t know if the Dolphins will win any more games this season, but I DO know that win or lose, this team will not poop the bed the rest of the season.

I'm a fan of coaches being aggressive. Philbin and Gase were also both highly aggressive in their first seasons and then curiously dialed it back considerably in their second and third years. With the team now having won enough games to get Flores out of the danger zone (IMO), it'll be interesting to see if he keeps that going into next season.

Played him but it just wasnt enough. Brees and Michael Thomas **** the bed. Chark didnt do much. He had Wentz and Guice among others
I sat him for Cook, Goff for Carr, and Mike Williams for Jamison Crowder, and still all I need is a field goal from Jason Myers and I win my division.

Isn’t fun watching a coach take chicken **** and turn them into chicken salad on some sundays? Just watching these players being coached up is exciting and gives you hope. Haven’t seen coaching like this around in Miami in years
It is THE reason for optimism now, when we finally get some talent, we could be dangerous. It has been quite awhile...

Back
Top Bottom