Positives from Eagles game! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from Eagles game!

Freiermuth!
Whoever grabs him in the draft...is picking a winner.
I got my ballz busted insisting Mark Andrews would be awesome.
Now I'll put them on the line again for friermuth.

Haha I put my ballz in muth...

Isn’t it funny how no one wants to talk about or show highlights of the eagles/dolphins game?
I’m watching plenty of them on YouTube. The Eagles postgame show was a piece of art. Seth Joyner looked like someone pooped in his corn flakes.

A lot of positives.

The same negatives. Which in itself is another win.

We knew we needed pass rushers. We know we need corners and are sorely missing our best player.

We knew these guys couldn’t block.

We knew Ballage was weak.

But.

Parker is potentially LETHAL.

Gesicki has flipped the lights on. Just put it near him.

Williams, Grant, Wilson and Hurns are signed through next year along with DVP. We can wait for a speedster in 4th or 5th round to add to this group.

Laird and Gaskins could find themselves a role behind a potential stud RB. FWIW even Walton showed a little something. Ballage made the OL worse.

Christian Wilkins is going to be around for a long time.

I was never a fan of Ryan Fitzpatrick. Never wanted to sign him. And now I owe him a debt of gratitude. Living in Eagles country, this dude just gave me a huge early xmas present. I look forward to the day he’s replaced with someone better. But for now I am proud to say he’s my QB.

The off season is right around the corner and word will get out......Brian Flores is someone you want to play for.

We are a less than 5 months away from being the envy of the entire league come draft weekend.

And then AGAIN a year later.

From minus 92 points through 2 games to being 3-2 in the last month......encouraging.

I said numerous times this team was going to be a lot better week 17 than it was week 1 before the season even started.

If your not encouraged by this you need to get your head examined.

The Jets are horrible. The Bills don’t scare me long term. The Patriots are the worst 10-1 team ever. They need to upgrade the QB position. Brady is cooked.

Last edited:
Michael Deiter dominated out there!!!!

(I have no idea if he actually did, I just wanted to type that).

Back
Top Bottom