Positives from panthers game!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives from panthers game!!!!!

Palardy had a nice game punting the ball today
I’ve been really hard on him. 4/4 punts inside the 20. He has been playing well of late and it’s now a trend, not a fluke. He’s gotten stronger as the season goes on. Coach Conrad has been right all along about him.

Yes!

What a great game for Miami's rookies. Waddle 9 catches for 137 yards and a touchdown. Phillips with three sacks and Holland with a pick.

Cam Newton completed on 5 passes with two interceptions. Fantastic day for the D in general.

At 5-7, the Dolphins still might make this an interesting season.
And that was with Brandon Jones out.

I’ve been really hard on him. 4/4 punts inside the 20. He has been playing well of late and it’s now a trend, not a fluke. He’s gotten stronger as the season goes on. Coach Conrad has been right all along about him.
Good points. Mike is still getting that leg to 100 %. Good to have support.

Mike had a great game today. 4 punts placed inside the 20, 3 inside the 10. First punt led directly to the blocked punt we recovered for our first td. Palardy among league leaders in punts inside the 20 this year. People bring up the 44.5 yard average, but his average is greatly sacrificed by placing the ball inside the 20 and not booting the ball into the endzone to pad his stats. No return yardage was big today too. Sure the haters will hate, but Palardy has been as good as any Dolphin player the last five games.
I hated on him early in the season ,but he has played good lately

I loved it when Jackson had the false start and Tua almost threw the ball into the back of his legs.

Somebody could not cover one on one. Who was it if not Howard?
Part of that coverage call was banjo..Howard had the out and Jones had the Go or whatever route had the depth...Howard played his call right and bailed when he saw Newton's eyes go down field.

Jones had the deeper route the entire time and got caught flat footed.

Prickwad, Cam Newton, was just completely disinterested. What a loser. Thank God Miami kept him from acting like the Prickwad he is. He was absolute Donkey Poo.
Cam missed a lot of wide open receivers. Every time he threw an INT he walked off the field with a smile on his face like he didn't have a care in the world. On the bench he was smiling and chewing gum, looking like it was a preseason game. I don't understand why any team would sign him; he's a real POS.

Part of that coverage call was banjo..Howard had the out and Jones had the Go or whatever route had the depth...Howard played his call right and bailed when he saw Newton's eyes go down field.

Jones had the deeper route the entire time and got caught flat footed.

That does not sound right because Howard was bailing deep and abandoned his man. No wonder Jones got flat footed. The question is why was Howard bailing but could not keep up?
If you say he was covering boundary then he was not covering anyone and he failed.

Back
Top Bottom